ITALY OUT OF FIA COMPETITION (no possible to register for Star Palyer System)

• Thread starter SNAKEMAIO
  • 10 comments
Italy
Italy
SNAKEMAIO
Just wondering: WHY???????

And...

There's something italians can do to not waste months of passion in garbage?!?!?!?

Does anyone know what is the Italian autority against PD?

No one in the whole of Africa can race either

Or for that matter neither can Greece, India, Pakistan or any State that used to be in USSR except Russia

CJ

Sorry if it’s a stupid question, but what does this mean? Is there another new registration form or something to fill up in order to take part in the Fia Championships?

They needed to seek approval from each country individually to run this. It seems some countries said "No."

Polyphony Digital showing how well it knows its target audience yet again :banghead:

This has nothing to do with it, the Nurburgring World Tour winner was Italian, somebody of authority in Italy (and every other missing country) has rejected this, that's all I can tell you.

It sucks, but it isn't on PD.

They needed to seek approval from each country individually to run this. It seems some countries said "No."

This has nothing to do with it, the Nurburgring World Tour winner was Italian, somebody of authority in Italy (and every other missing country) has rejected this, that's all I can tell you.

That's right, don't know the exact details, but there are some legal issues in some countries that PD is trying to solve individually, hopefully at least some of them before the start.

I can untestand if it's a problem to partecipate finals...
I can't undestand why it's correlate to be recognized as star player...
They write: "Star Players" are players who exhibit superior technique and sportsmanship, that will be revered by all players.."
Why PD should eliminate people from this kind of reward only because they are against their autority?

I can untestand if it's a problem to partecipate finals...
I can't undestand why it's correlate to be recognized as star player...
They write: "Star Players" are players who exhibit superior technique and sportsmanship, that will be revered by all players.."
Why PD should eliminate people from this kind of reward only because they are against their autority?

Because being a Star Player is essentially your ticket to a live event. Star Players can be invited to the regional finals, NON Star Players can't, that's the key difference when you become a Star Player. It sucks but its done to avoid confusion.

Because being a Star Player is essentially your ticket to a live event. Star Players can be invited to the regional finals, NON Star Players can't, that's the key difference when you become a Star Player. It sucks but its done to avoid confusion.
I don't agree, sorry...

It's 2 different things...

You can be an S player and, because your nation autority does'n want, you cannot partecipate finals...

For me S rating is a status , to partecipate finals is to have the right to partecipate to an official event...
And have a residence in a bad nation should not to be the reason to not being considered a "players who exhibit superior technique and sportsmanship, that will be revered by all players.."

It' a game, it's not an immigrants office

I don't agree, sorry...

It's 2 different things...

You can be an S player and, because your nation autority does'n want, you cannot partecipate finals...

For me S rating is a status , to partecipate finals is to have the right to partecipate to an official event...
And have a residence in a bad nation should not to be the reason to not being considered a "players who exhibit superior technique and sportsmanship, that will be revered by all players.."

It' a game, it's not an immigrants office

Star Player feeds into the Live Events, without Live Events Star Player wouldn't exist, they are just making it sound fancier with PR talk.

That's the decision that was made and probably the way it will stay, sorry.

Star Player feeds into the Live Events, without Live Events Star Player wouldn't exist, they are just making it sound fancier with PR talk.

That's the decision that was made and probably the way it will stay, sorry.
Don't feel sorry...

U r not PD

Latest Posts

Back