ITECHNO Garage! [2/5 Slots open] F10 ,F2007,x1,LM, 260+ Available

  • Thread starter Thread starter ilovetechno
  • 343 comments
  • 17,938 views
May be interested in your 240rs and pajero rally .
What your looking for?

a 2J and X1 - blue
PM mw if interested
 
Last edited:
Slot one Red Bull x2010. Ferrari 430 Scuderia and a dodge viper tuned
 
Online now and ready to trade!
 
I have a #14 pink X1 0.0 miles to trade for the #11 violet X1
 
I have a #14 pink X1 0.0 miles to trade for the #11 violet X1

Deal!

send to ilovetechnopt
receive from ilovetechnopt

Add me now loggin on now!
 
I have the Mazda Mazda6 Touring Car (if its still one of your priorities) to trade for a 330 P4. Can trade immediately
 
I have the Mazda Mazda6 Touring Car (if its still one of your priorities) to trade for a 330 P4. Can trade immediately

deal!

send to ilovetechnopt
receive from ilovetrade

Add me on psn please.
 
I have a #14 pink X1 0.0 miles to trade for the #11 violet X1

I have the Mazda Mazda6 Touring Car (if its still one of your priorities) to trade for a 330 P4. Can trade immediately

Positive trades , thanks +1

Only slots 3 & 4 open now.
 
Online and ready to trade.
 
Looking to trade all 5 slots before reset!
List as been updated
 
Do you want a silver #3 X2010? I can trade for your #7 X2010 now.
 
All slots open again !
 
Update:slot 5 now closed
 
Slot 1 now closed , only 3 left
 
zonda lm racecar 1,126.5 miles

also have the gt-r concept lm race car 155.0 miles

which slot is free

ideally slot 4
 
Last edited:
Open for trade again
 
MAZDA RX-7 LM RACE CAR u know by change wich color has this car ?
 
Im taking any car that I don`t have ,hit me!
 
carlist updates
 
Im taking any car that I don`t have ,hit me!

Got:
Land Rover Stormer Concept '04*
Mercedes A160 Avantgarde '98
Mercedes SLR McLaren '03*
Mercedes SLK 230 Kompressor '98*
Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001)

Can't trade until ages though. :crazy:
 
Got:
Land Rover Stormer Concept '04*
Mercedes A160 Avantgarde '98
Mercedes SLR McLaren '03*
Mercedes SLK 230 Kompressor '98*
Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001)

Can't trade until ages though. :crazy:

looking for imediate trades only
 
Your
NISSAN PENNZOIL NISMO GT-R `99
How many miles does it have?

I got
Ticket level 24
Ticket 1000
 
Back