ITECHNO Garage! [2/5 Slots open] F10 ,F2007,x1,LM, 260+ Available

  • Thread starter Thread starter ilovetechno
  • 343 comments
  • 17,938 views
Slot #1 still open anyone?
Ready now!
 
Any of your x2010's have 0km?
 
lol just posted in ur thread.

Only proto and s.vettel with 0 miles
 
AC Cars 427 S/C '66
Mini Marcos GT '70
Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68
Jensen Interceptor MKIII '74
Chrysler Prowler '02
Chrysler 300C '05
Jaguar E-type coupe '61
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 (618hp Fully tunned)
Lotus Europa Special '71
Chevrolet Corvette GRAND SPORT (C4) '96
Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R '69
Honda Integra Type-R Touring Car
Shelby GT350R '65
RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87
Nissan PAO '89
Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe '62
Audi QUATTRO '82
Renault 5 Turbo '80
Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car '74
Ginetta G4 '64
Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73
Nissan Skyline 1500Deluxe (S50D-1) '63
BMW 2002 Turbo '73
Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76
Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98
Lotus Esprit Sport 350 '00
Honda Civic 1500 3door CX '79
Honda S500 '63
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00


I'm looking for an X1
 
how about a Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00
 
I have them all apart from yellowbird and lancer rally car.
If u willing to trade both for x1.....now of course
 
i have a yellow bird but cant till tomorrow
 
Ok mate PM me tomorrow ill sort u a fgt after 12:00 only.
 
Ok. Add me right now and send it tomorrow
 
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) RM '97
Volkswagen Golf IV GTI RM `01
Volkswagen Golf GTI `76
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 RM `00
Audi A4 Touring Car `04
Ferrari F10 `10 Formula 1 car NR-8 - Fernando Alonso
Mazda 787b Race Car `91
RE AMEMIYA FD35 RX-7
Red Bull X2010 prototype
MAZDA RX-8 CONCEPT LM RACE CAR
MAZDA RX-7 LM RACE CAR
NISSAN PENNZOIL NISMO GT-R `99

All these still available for trade now!
 
Mitsubishi tarmac RALLY CAR for an x1
 
lol if you look on first post slot 3 you`ll see that i have that one....
 
Slot #3 still open.... anyone before i go bed???
 
Back again for one more night of trading.
Slots 1 2 & 4 open @ 00:00 GMT London time
Slot 3 open now!

Offers please
 
All slots open in 5 min.

Give me your best offers
 
i have the toyota celica gtfour rally car (ST205) and the (ST186) take ur pick
 
Ready to trade Silver FGT- Blue X1 Techno
 
You know what car I'd like. I have several race cars, Cusco premium sound like something you'd like?




Really, name a car and I might have it. I have 196 cars, and most are high quality. I don't buy cars just to have a huge collection.
 
Back