ITECHNO Garage! [2/5 Slots open] F10 ,F2007,x1,LM, 260+ Available

  • Thread starter Thread starter ilovetechno
  • 343 comments
  • 17,938 views
Got a Black x2010........Not the Carbon!!!

For Your

SUBARU IMPREZA SUPER TOURING CAR
 
GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 for 2D?
 
GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 for 2D?

Nah sorry mate didnt realize that was a prize car.
Anything else looking for mercedes 190 touring/clk touring or mazda6 touring anyone?
 
TOYOTA WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA for an F10?
or an Audi ABT TT-R Touring Car '02 for an F10
 
TOYOTA WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA for an F10?
or an Audi ABT TT-R Touring Car '02 for an F10

Got the audi and not really keen on supra.

Have u got mercedes 190 touring/clk touring or mazda6 touring?
 
CLK Touring yes - But alas cant trade till 26th from that acc
If you still want/need then, drop me a message
 
CLK Touring yes - But alas cant trade till 26th from that acc
If you still want/need then, drop me a message

If i dont get it by then ill PM you.
 
bump.

slots 1/2/3 still open
 
Interested in Pescarolo Courage judd GV5 Race Car `04. Mileage?
 
all slots open now.
 
New cars added in slot 4!
 
I just bought a Mazda6 Touring Car from the UCD.

I'm not looking for anything special at the moment, I'm level 26/10 and the only thing I can see that I'm missing is a Formula 1 or X2010. Altough I feel that is way too much to ask for, as I don't know how rare the Mazda6 Touring is... Make me an cool offer if you don't have a Formula 1 you need to get rid of =)

EDIT: I'm actually "missing" around 950 cars, as I don't have accumulated more than around thirty and have 30% game completion. Can get too much done in 3,500km ^^
 
Last edited:
I just bought a Mazda6 Touring Car from the UCD.

I'm not looking for anything special at the moment, I'm level 26/10 and the only thing I can see that I'm missing is a Formula 1 or X2010. Altough I feel that is way too much to ask for, as I don't know how rare the Mazda6 Touring is... Make me an cool offer if you don't have a Formula 1 you need to get rid of =)

EDIT: I'm actually "missing" around 950 cars, as I don't have accumulated more than around thirty and have 30% game completion. Can get too much done in 3,500km ^^

Check PM`s.
 
are you online at the reset tonight? i have bmw mclaren f1 gtr race car for your AUDI R8 LMS RACE CAR (TEAM PLAYSTATION) `09 ??
 
are you online at the reset tonight? i have bmw mclaren f1 gtr race car for your AUDI R8 LMS RACE CAR (TEAM PLAYSTATION) `09 ??

Yes , ready in 3 hours
 
Ready to trade in 20 min , have a look now!
 
Silver FGT for a level 21 Ticket?
 
Chromeline jag XJ13 race car for X2010 Prototype?
 
do you still have my psn thariq_8 in your list?
 
i mean my chromeline jag as i cant see it in your slot 4
 
Back