ITECHNO Garage! [2/5 Slots open] F10 ,F2007,x1,LM, 260+ Available

  • Thread starter Thread starter ilovetechno
  • 343 comments
  • 17,938 views
You know what car I'd like. I have several race cars, Cusco premium sound like something you'd like?




Really, name a car and I might have it. I have 196 cars, and most are high quality. I don't buy cars just to have a huge collection.

Yep could do with a cusco.
what ur looking for?
 
Toyota Super Autobacs APEX. Can trade now.
 
thx for the trade !!
 
Slot 1 & 3 still open
 
BLITZ ER34 D1 Spec (R34) '04
or XJ220
or the Toyota Minolta
for an x1
 
for next reset my bmw mclaren f1 gtr race car '97 for your FORD MARK IV RACE CAR `67 ??
 
BLITZ ER34 D1 Spec (R34) '04
or XJ220
or the Toyota Minolta
for an x1

Only slot 1 & 3 open now.

Anything you want from there.

Slot 3 only trading for a amg touring/clk touring
 
for next reset my bmw mclaren f1 gtr race car '97 for your FORD MARK IV RACE CAR `67 ??

if the slot is open dont see why not.
 
Slot 1 & 3 still open people!
 
AMG touring or CLK anyone?

for anything on slot 1 & 3
 
I have a 240RS Ralley car... for 905? PM me
 
Looking for 190 E 2.5 - 16 evo 91 touring / CLK Touring / vauxhall astra touring / opel calibra

Look on slot 3 only!
 
All slots open now offers please .
Coloured x1 takes priority.
 
bmw mclaren f1 gtr race car for mark iv? can trade in 10 min
 
bmw mclaren f1 gtr race car for mark iv? can trade in 10 min

Sorry slot 4 is now closed for the time being.
Anything else on other slots?
 
Sorry slot 4 is now closed for the time being.
Anything else on other slots?

no nothing.. is slot 4 closed until next reset? or will it open later today?
 
Back