Its hard to do this, try it pals!

• Thread starter F40LM
  • 25 comments
No, i cant access it on my cell, and i don't have internet for my laptop. Where did the link go?

That, as they say, is sick!

Did you do it on purpose? Or was it an accident?

Well I was trying to turn around so yes :D

I hate it when people say " sick " when they mean cool.

Please someone give me gamesave with the Corvette in GT mode please, PAL gamesave or save state

I hate it when people say " sick " when they mean cool.

Sorry :guilty: I understand it's not the best word to use. I was trying to be funny, hence the 'as they say' part.

Would awesome sound better to you? I'll edit my post :)

Sorry :guilty: I understand it's not the best word to use. I was trying to be funny, hence the 'as they say' part.

Would awesome sound better to you? I'll edit my post :)

Thanks its much appreciated, you're a great pal !!!!!!!!

Finally watched the video, that's awesome. Can that be done with any car? How do you do that?

I was trying to turn around in style and that happened.
I only think you can do it in cars that are powerful enough and cars that are FR.
I not sure if you can do it with any other cars but I did try this again after I did it and its not easy at all :'(

Last edited:
That's pretty awesome! I love to jackknife over the finish line, whether it be a brake-throttle induced jackknife or an e-brake jackknife. It's my showboat maneuver. But that's way cooler than my plain ways!

The full replay of this Super Swing where I actually swing my car, I was trying to get the top speed out of this car but I can never do it?

Now try doing that in real life and the results are: :scared:

No one is crazy enough to do some crazy stuff like in the games but in real life...it can get you killed.

Hence why some racing games do actually shows these kind of messages: "Do not attempt anything shown in the *certain* game in real life...you probably can get injured or may lead you to death.Always wear a seatbelt."...that kind of stuff.

Just saying here.

No one is crazy enough to do some crazy stuff like in the games but in real life...it can get you killed.

Hence why some racing games do actually shows these kind of messages: "Do not attempt anything shown in the *certain* game in real life...you probably can get injured or may lead you to death.Always wear a seatbelt."...that kind of stuff.

Just saying here.

I know those things can get you killed :D ... unless you're Ken Block :P

Latest Posts

Back