it's me or...

  • Thread starter Thread starter V12orchestra
  • 7 comments
  • 1,027 views
Messages
173
Italy
Italy
Messages
grigetto
the second race of "night races" on matterhorn is bugged? because when i finish the race , i become last with no reason and i can't complete the event...
 
Same happened to me. I think it is a bug when running out of track or something. That might be the reason why game doesn't count your lap. I managed to win that race after third try.
 
Yep count me in too had this glitch once.
 
Happened to me as well. I backed out of the event, changed cars, and then it appeared to work. Not sure if changing cars even had anything to do with it though.
 
the second race of "night races" on matterhorn is bugged? because when i finish the race , i become last with no reason and i can't complete the event...

Thought I was the only one, although I had it going onto the last lap - went straight from first to last. I restarted the race and it was fine - I'm wondering if one of the timing lines is too narrow somewhere and you can miss it?
 
any way the OP could re-title this thread to include "Night Races: Matterhorn 'glitch'" or something?

As of now, no one of consequense is going to click this thread.
 
I had this happen also. I believe it's caused by: because your leaving the track or short cutting penalty.
 
Back