It's worthy to.......

  • Thread starter Thread starter DuckBrazil
  • 9 comments
  • 890 views
Messages
164
Messages
PatoRodrigues
Buy the GT By Citroen? I have 2mil and always wanted to buy this car, but i don't know if he is very good.

Just looking, seems pretty heavy. :indiff:
 
It's a prize car don't buy it.
 
DO NOT DO!!!! I was trapped by the pretty gt by citroen too!!!!!!
 
It certainly isn't the best, but it is a beast.


I don't think it's worth the 2 million. 1 million would totally be worth it. So if you need the credits (seems like it), just buy something else.
 
Prize car and those 2 million are better spent elsewhere. Have a Mclaren F1?
 
I quite like my GT by Citroen Raod Car. Nicely tuned to PP600. Surprisingly fast in that class.
 
It drives well for being so heavy. The concept has about 1400 ft. lbs. of torque.
 
the concept has 1808 lbs of torque and a top speed of over 230 mph. its a totL beast and it CAN be painted. P.s. on stock tires, it cant turn well. good car for the price and is one of the few fully electric cars in the game
 
Yep I have to confirm that the GTbyCitröen are quite good cars.

I personally like the concept car very much, however you have to take into account that this is an electronic car for 100%, so if you plan to take that car out somewhere where energy/fuel is consumed (i.e. enduros) don't forget that you can't recharge the batteries of the concept. You will crouse around the track with 80 km/h.
 
Back