IZOD IndyCar Series | Champions - JoeOfTheFire & Team Penske

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 1,454 comments
  • 61,014 views

Where should we go for Round 7?


  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
TomMcD
Give me strength.

Lost my save file, got a backup from like 3 months ago on a memory stick which I can't find. I installed the DLC and then my save file reset, kill me now.

I can send you a level 24 if you like mate and lend you any car, just say.
 
I think smuffy has sent me a Lvl.24 ticket, if not I'll let you know. Thanks for the offer mate 👍

How should we start at SSRX? Standing or pace car up to the 500m mark?
 
I think smuffy has sent me a Lvl.24 ticket, if not I'll let you know. Thanks for the offer mate 👍

How should we start at SSRX? Standing or pace car up to the 500m mark?

The track has rolling start options, so a double file rolling start.
 
Sounds good, Berty can back up and pull into the pits 👍

If either smuffy or Berty has a Lvl. 24 ticket could you send me it please guys? I'll repay you later when I have some more stuff on this save 👍
 
Last edited:
Ill send you one over later tonight mate, send me a message on psn in case I forget. I ran a 9 man room last night with little trouble so maybe the bug has calmed down a little. (damage was off)
 
Okay buddy, that's good news 👍
 
Sounds good, Berty can back up and pull into the pits 👍

If either smuffy or Berty has a Lvl. 24 ticket could you send me it please guys? I'll repay you later when I have some more stuff on this save 👍

I’m a bit booked on trades as some guy's doing remote races for me. Earliest I could get it to you is Monday 👎
 
No worries smuffy, as long as Berty gets one to me :)

We'll organize an SSRX test session closer to the time 👍
 
Tomorrow? What time is it EST?
 
Room opens at 22:30GMT, EST is 4 or 5 hours behind, I remember exactly. The room will be open in 25 hours and ten minutes time from this post, work that out instead mate :lol:

In other news I have acquired a red FGT, thanks a million to Berty. Looks like Target Chip Ganassi are back in action, aw yeah! :sly:
 
Cowboys965
So like 5?

Yeah more or less, I think it's be 5:30 for you but i'm not 100%.

Bump drafting tests were unsuccsessful at SSRX. PM's will be sent to all drivers tomorrow and the relevant race info reposted on the thread 👍
 
I have school from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm so I will make it!
 
If I make it tonight it will be under a different psn. I'll let you know later.
 
If I make it tonight it will be under a different psn. I'll let you know later.

Hope you can be there mate, how come?

EDIT: I think Smoke (Anarchy's friend) has the green yellow car if I remember from last nights testing. If so I'll put him and Jakob together in a second team for that colour, HVM are Lotus powered this year anyway.

That leaves three drivers, Rich, Matty and Anarchy. I don't know how to sort this out without someone not having a team-mate :confused:

Unless one of the guys is happy to run independent, any ideas?

EDIT 2: PM's have been sent to all drivers regarding tonight's race 👍
 
Last edited:
TomMcD
Hope you can be there mate, how come?

EDIT: I think Smoke (Anarchy's friend) has the green yellow car if I remember from last nights testing. If so I'll put him and Jakob together in a second team for that colour, HVM are Lotus powered this year anyway.

That leaves three drivers, Rich, Matty and Anarchy. I don't know how to sort this out without someone not having a team-mate :confused:

Unless one of the guys is happy to run independent, any ideas?

EDIT 2: PM's have been sent to all drivers regarding tonight's race 👍

I don't mind as I'm used to being independent if akmuq's not around..

But I do like the idea of having a Teammate.. Especially for constructors..
 
I don't mind as I'm used to being independent if akmuq's not around..

But I do like the idea of having a Teammate.. Especially for constructors..

Yeah that's the thing really, it would rule one guy out of competing for the constructors.
 
I'll have a think..

I think we should pick numbers between 1 and 3 and you should go on a random number generator and whichever number comes up is the lone driver..

In this case I pick 2.. :)
 
Okay then, we've just gotta wait for the other guys to pick aswell. I'll PM them 👍
 
TomMcD
Okay then, we've just gotta wait for the other guys to pick aswell. I'll PM them 👍

I think it's a decent idea for the given situation.👍
 
KV Racing Tech is questionable for tonight. :p
 
Will we be starting 2 or 3 wide at Indy? For realism it'd be 3 wide, but I don't know if we'd be able to do so without an incident.

Doing some final preparations for tonight's race in my lounge currently.
 
DrifterJoe
Will we be starting 2 or 3 wide at Indy? For realism it'd be 3 wide, but I don't know if we'd be able to do so without an incident.

Let's hope for the best so :nervous:
 
Will we be starting 2 or 3 wide at Indy? For realism it'd be 3 wide, but I don't know if we'd be able to do so without an incident.

Doing some final preparations for tonight's race in my lounge currently.

3 wide, as is tradition. It worked fine in testing last week 👍
 
Haven't had any replies on the teams front, may have to sort it out post race at this rate. So a few of you won't know who your team mate is before the race, namely Matty, Anarchy and Rich (If smoke doesn't have the Green/Yellow car, Jakob and Smoke won't know either). It's simply because people aren't online so they aren't reading my PM's 👎

Should be a decent turnout tonight though, can't wait 👍
 
So me and Smuffy are the Green/Yellow car?
 
Yeah you are Cowboy, but I was/am going to run the HVM team as a second Green/Yellow pair with Smoke and Jakob. I just need confirmation from Anarchy that his buddy Smoke has that car. Smoke has GTP he just hasn't posted yet, he was testing with us last night.

And if they team up it leaves Matty, Rich and Anarchy teamless. We're going to do a random number generator thing to sort that out though 👍
 
TomMcD
Yeah you are Cowboy, but I was/am going to run the HVM team as a second Green/Yellow pair with Smoke and Jakob. I just need confirmation from Anarchy that his buddy Smoke has that car. Smoke has GTP he just hasn't posted yet, he was testing with us last night.

And if they team up it leaves Matty, Rich and Anarchy teamless. We're going to do a random number generator thing to sort that out though 👍

Mate, couple of things. I can race tonight but would be under a different psn. Is that cool?

Plus for tonight I only have access to a red FGT. Again is that cool?

I would still be driving for Team Penske of course.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back