IZOD IndyCar Series | Champions - JoeOfTheFire & Team Penske

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 1,454 comments
  • 61,063 views

Where should we go for Round 7?


  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone is holding the inside line with the 205mph transmission, there is no way past them though.

I'd have the heat race for the 100's, otherwise whoever is taking the Wheldon challenge wouldn't be able to race in the heat race of the finale.

Fair point, so we're running all Daytona races with the new settings?
 
Are we using the 205mph transmition at the Daytona race on Friday?
 
I think it'd be more enjoyable to run the new settings rather than ones where it's pretty much impossible to pass someone who's holding the inside line. So yeah, new settings for all Daytona races.
 
So what happens if I win on Friday?
Does everyone send a car/paint/suit?
 
smuffyatfcp
So what happens if I win on Friday?
Does everyone send a car/paint/suit?

Yes, of your choice.

Good luck.
 
Reminding you all again guys, any decent racers you know of are free to take part in our season finale. Let them know 👍
 
smuffyatfcp
So what happens if I win on Friday?
Does everyone send a car/paint/suit?

Knelly
Yes, of your choice.

Good luck.

Everybody hit smuffy!!!!!!!

TomMcD
Reminding you all again guys, any decent racers you know of are free to take part in our season finale. Let them know 👍

I told Akmuq, depends for him as its a late start..
 
Hey guys, I will do my best to make it, hopefully see you all on Friday!!
 
bdubclub
Hey guys, I will do my best to make it, hopefully see you all on Friday!!

Awesome man, will be good to have you back 👍

Harsh penalties will be awarded for deliberately wrecking Smuffy on the last lap if he's leading :lol:
 
May make it guys, but won't know until before the race, around 9 O'Clock-ish.:)
 
Awesome man, will be good to have you back 👍

Harsh penalties will be awarded for deliberately wrecking Smuffy on the last lap if he's leading :lol:

But it'd be payback for when he got together with Mustard in the opening Indy race! :sly:
 
akmuq
May make it guys, but won't know until before the race, around 9 O'Clock-ish.:)

Okay man, it'll be a lot fun that's for sure :)

The funny thing is Joe, you could basically ruin the entire race with no chance of losing the championship :lol:
 
DrifterJoe
But it'd be payback for when he got together with Mustard in the opening Indy race! :sly:

Stirrer of the brown stuff.
 
I have a purple/white FGT, Can I still compete? Do I have to make my own team of drivers?
 
LILKARL420
I have a purple/white FGT, Can I still compete? Do I have to make my own team of drivers?

I only really want friends of the league or former competitors in the Championship race I'm afraid. Season 2 will be up and running by next month so feel free to sign up then 👍
 
I only really want friends of the league or former competitors in the Championship race I'm afraid. Season 2 will be up and running by next month so feel free to sign up then 👍

Alright, Thanks man :)
 
Matty
Everybody hit smuffy!!!!!!!

Like you did to me at SSRX? :sly:

How many wins does Smuffy have this season, and same for me? Are we tied 2/2?
 
Cowboys965
Like you did to me at SSRX? :sly:

How many wins does Smuffy have this season, and same for me? Are we tied 2/2?

You, Joe and Smuffy are tied on two, Anarchy has one, and so will I after tomorrow :sly:
 
Like you did to me at SSRX? :sly:

How many wins does Smuffy have this season, and same for me? Are we tied 2/2?

Me you and joe both have 2 wins and anachy has the other.
Edit: treed
 
Mr Daytona's car is ready to rock and roll :D

Edit : Tom, I'm sure Drop wouldn't mind you posting for drivers in the Sprint Cup thread, for Friday 👍
 
Mr Daytona's car is ready to rock and roll :D

Edit : Tom, I'm sure Drop wouldn't mind you posting for drivers in the Sprint Cup thread, for Friday 👍

Not at all. We get a lot of series plugging and driver fishing in our threads. 👍
 
You coming on Friday Drop? 👍
 
I was planning on advertising the race in the Nationwide thread too, will do it tonight. Cheers Drop 👍
 
This is at Daytona Oval? I'd be interested in helping to fill the field. :D
 
This is at Daytona Oval? I'd be interested in helping to fill the field. :D

Yes sir, 80 laps. You're more than welcome 👍
 
We should put it in the spot race section, and count all of our points for the people in the league and whatever position we finished.
 
Cowboys965
We should put it in the spot race section, and count all of our points for the people in the league and whatever position we finished.

:lol: No no no Cowboys. If Mudd wins (unlikely ;) ) and you come second, you only get points fir second place my friend 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back