IZOD IndyCar Series | Champions - JoeOfTheFire & Team Penske

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 1,454 comments
  • 61,066 views

Where should we go for Round 7?


  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta good one edited in too my post, spells INDYCAR ;)

Like EPIC though ;)

Well you've spelt IndyCar out at the expense of the name making any sense at all :p

EDIT: Also thinking about having an oval champion, road/street champion and overall champion next season, as IRL.
 
Last edited:
Well you've spelt IndyCar out at the expense of the name making any sense at all :p

EDIT: Also thinking about having an oval champion, road/street champion and overall champion next season, as IRL.

It could be worked on, IndyCar's Noticeable Driver's (Yearly?) Conjunction for Award's of Recognition.

I think it sort of makes sense.. Well this version does anyway.. :dopey:
 
It could be worked on, IndyCar's Noticeable Driver's (Yearly?) of Conjunction Award's of Recognition.

I think it sort of makes sense.. Well this version does anyway.. :dopey:

I'm afraid to say that makes absolutely no sense at all, it's just a jumble of words related to awards :lol:
 
I we
Z we
O suck
D at acronyms.

Or
IZOD
ZOD
OD
D
 
I'm afraid to say that makes absolutely no sense at all, it's just a jumble of words related to awards :lol:
Okay, how about this:
IndyCar's
Noticeable
Driver's
Yearly
Conjunction for
Award's of
Recognition.

If you read it slowly it makes sense..

And it relates to IndyCar.. :dopey:
 
Okay, how about this:
IndyCar's
Noticeable
Driver's
Yearly
Conjunction for
Award's of
Recognition.

If you read it slowly it makes sense..

And it relates to IndyCar.. :dopey:

That’s the same isn’t it?
 
Okay, how about this:
IndyCar's
Noticeable
Driver's
Yearly
Conjunction for
Award's of
Recognition.

If you read it slowly it makes sense..

And it relates to IndyCar.. :dopey:

I have no idea what the word 'conjunction' has to do with this :odd:

My head hurts...
 
TomMcD
I have no idea what the word 'conjunction' has to do with this :odd:

My head hurts...

Conjunction means a coming together :)
 
Conjunction means a coming together :)

Well it kinda means joining together and is never used to describe a meeting of any kind, which is why it sounds so ridiculous :lol:
 
TomMcD
Well it kinda means joining together and is never used to describe a meeting of any kind, which is why it sounds so ridiculous :lol:

It is on tv, and in America.. :dopey:

...sometimes...
 
Glad to see my SPRINTS are making their way here.

The INDIE's

Indycars Nationwide Decoration In Excellence

Sorry, that's the best I can do after just winning the Daytona 500 :sly:
 
Car
Racing
Awards for
People
 
Glad to see my SPRINTS are making their way here.

The INDIE's

Indycars Nationwide Decoration In Excellence

Sorry, that's the best I can do after just winning the Daytona 500 :sly:

Nice work man, can you do it again in a few weeks time? :sly:

I've got a good one...
 
I like my INDYCAR one..
And well done Knelly :)
 
I would go to bed if I could just get out my seat .... hurting!
 
IndyCar Community Awards for Racing Technique & Skill

IndyCar CARTS

A slightly ironic twist to this one, thoughts? :)
 
That’s the same isn’t it?

Slightly different ;)

IndyCar Community Awards for Racing Technique & Skill

IndyCar CARTS

A slightly ironic twist to this one, thoughts? :)

IndyCar's Noticeable Driver's Yearly Conjunction for Award's of Recognition Community Awards for Racing Technique & Skill :dopey:
 
IndyCar Naming of Drivers' Intense Entertainment Skills.




INDIES
 
Anybody done any wet weather testing for Friday yet? I have a feeling it's going to rain...
 
Just about to get online - damm, didn't realise it was wet weather day :grumpy:
 
Just about to get online - damm, didn't realise it was wet weather day :grumpy:

Hopefully it won't be so bad as the turns aren't banked here like HSR, there's a reason NASCAR don't race in the rain it transpires :lol: But yep, it's a weather race so I'd advise you all get a bit of time in the wet just to prepare yourself for the worst!

EDIT: Also thought I'd let you guys know I'm bridging the gap between IndyCar seasons with another mini series, Vintage NASCAR S2. This time it will most probably be based on the short lived NASCAR Convertible Division of the 50's using the Art Morrison Corvette. Nothing final yet.
 
Last edited:
What % of surface water will make it officially a wet race (meaning we don't need to follow the 2 compound rule)?
 
DrifterJoe
What % of surface water will make it officially a wet race (meaning we don't need to follow the 2 compound rule)?

25% 👍
 
TomMcD

So if it's a rainy start it's basically a wet race? Since it starts @20%?

Anyway 2 races left, still in the fight for second, unless joe decides he's tired and doesn't bother coming to the next two races he's our (new?) champion, so I'll be the first to congratulate you on this.

All you need to score in the next race if memory serves me right is 40 points and then your uncatchible being 52 points ahead going into the next race, even if cowboys wins both.

So I don't think it's actually possible with the numbers we get to score less then 50 points in two races so as far as I'm concerned it's a battle for second down.


Well done Joe. :gtpflag: :gtplanet: (unless you chose to prove me wrong and do a double no show) :lol:
 
Matty
So if it's a rainy start it's basically a wet race? Since it starts @20%?

Anyway 2 races left, still in the fight for second, unless joe decides he's tired and doesn't bother coming to the next two races he's our (new?) champion, so I'll be the first to congratulate you on this.

All you need to score in the next race if memory serves me right is 40 points and then your uncatchible being 52 points ahead going into the next race, even if cowboys wins both.

So I don't think it's actually possible with the numbers we get to score less then 50 points in two races so as far as I'm concerned it's a battle for second down.

Well done Joe. :gtpflag: :gtplanet: (unless you chose to prove me wrong and do a double no show) :lol:

You're forgetting the most laps lead points.
 
Cowboys965
You're forgetting the most laps lead points.

Okay, then he needs to score 42 in the next two races to make himself uncatchible.
 
Maybe if Joe gets some bad luck. :sly:
 
Cowboys965
Maybe if Joe gets some bad luck. :sly:

Like YLOD for example? Only thing that can stop him now..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back