IZOD IndyCar Series | Champions - JoeOfTheFire & Team Penske

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 1,454 comments
  • 61,084 views

Where should we go for Round 7?


  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like YLOD for example? Only thing that can stop him now..

Or my router hating GT5 online like my previous one did. It was fine, and then it suddenly disliked GT5 online after the first race of the chase in season 1 of NASCAR sprint Cup.


*Sends Email Virus*

Why yes, I WOULD like to meet hot singles in my area! *clicks*


palw47eskjqwleehef64eeweqwfedwasesfa99efe
 
Ah you'll make it. Those points are presuming cowboys gets 106 points in the next two races..

And :lol: at the second bit.
 
DrifterJoe
Or my router hating GT5 online like my previous one did. It was fine, and then it suddenly disliked GT5 online after the first race of the chase in season 1 of NASCAR sprint Cup.

Why yes, I WOULD like to meet hot singles in my area! *clicks*

palw47eskjqwleehef64eeweqwfedwasesfa99efe

Prince of Nigera?
Lifetime fortune?
Click to see more?
+5:/)442-error-(75?(byidsttd:::$5((Harddriveformatting;:routerselfdestruct-initiaaaaaateeeed;$55
 
YOU ARE THE 100,000,000th VISTOR CLICK TO SEE REWARD
Disclaimer: Reward may not be positive

*click*

402 Error page could not be found. Redirecting...
Www.pagedoesnotexsist.com/virus/download.html

Downloading.. Download completed.

[FORMATTING HARD DRIVE _]
[TRANSCRIPING FILES ONTO HARDRIVE _]
[HARDRIVE ERROR: FILES COULD NOT BE FOUND]
[WINDOWS ERROR COMPUTER SHUTTING DOWN]
[SERVER ERROR: VIRUS TRANSPIRING TO ALL DEVICES ON SERVER]

*facepalm*
 
*Turns it off and on again*
 
You all ready for tomorrow? Let me know if you can't make it.
 
Might be 50/50 for me. Also is it a wet weather start?
 
I'll be there.
 
smuffyatfcp
Might be 50/50 for me. Also is it a wet weather start?

It will be 20% (if I remember rightly) at the start of quali, will most likely dry up quickly from then. May rain later on though; hope you can make it mate.

Never really doubt you or Joe, Knelly 👍
 
It will be 20% (if I remember rightly) at the start of quali, will most likely dry up quickly from then. May rain later on though; hope you can make it mate.

Never really doubt you or Joe, Knelly 👍

Thats at the start of quali? If so the it should dry up for the race.
 
Thats at the start of quali? If so the it should dry up for the race.

Exactly 👍

I can't change it after then without resetting quali positions, so it should dry.
 
Exactly 👍

I can't change it after then without resetting quali positions, so it should dry.

3/4 times that I've set the track with its IndyCar weather settings, it has dried up. The other time it rained slowly/gently all through what would have been qualifying.
 
I'll be there 👍
 
All good for tonight. Looks to be a good race. 👍
 
Room will be up in 45 minutes as usual, not too hopeful of a great finish tonight; unfortunately I don't have the pace of the man on my avatar when it comes to road racing :lol:
 
Room will be up in 45 minutes as usual, not too hopeful of a great finish tonight; unfortunately I don't have the pace of the man on my avatar when it comes to road racing :lol:

This will probably be one of those races where the winner will be whoever crashes the least. I've had several incidents when practicing, including 5 times where I span on the curb on the exit of 130r and flew sideways into the chicane at around 180mph. That's probably the worst accident we could have in the race if someone behind a pack of cars does it.
 
I dont know about anyone else but I would like to know something.
IMMORTAL- Why did you quit out with a few hundred yards left to go?

Congrats Smuffy, smooth as a terriers head mate 👍

As opposed to the ever entertaining Matty who was as rough as a blind cobblers thumb :D
 
Last edited:
Grats Smuffy. 👍

A third place finish? :eek: That's my worst of the season! :sly:

I'll work on the new Daytona transmission and post it when I'm done.
 
Grats Smuffy. 👍

A third place finish? :eek: That's my worst of the season! :sly:

I'll work on the new Daytona transmission and post it when I'm done.

Cheers mate 👍

And same from me, great drive Smuffy :cheers:

EDIT: Cowboys, Smuffy and Joe are level on two wins each this season; Anarchy has the other. The tables may surprise you, up in 5 minutes :sly:

EDIT 2: Tables are up!
 
Last edited:
Grats to me for winning the drivers' championship, and to Team Penske for pretty much securing the team championship!
 
Grats to me for winning the drivers' championship, and to Team Penske for pretty much securing the team championship!

Great work man, never in any doubt 👍
 
Daytona:

Reset to default. Set max speed at the bottom right to 217mph, leave final gear at 4.212 and 7th gear at 1.465

You just about hit 213mph solo before turn 3, and you should hit the limiter at about 217/218mph. If you're on the limiter round a turn, you could have up to about 11/12mph more on the exit of the corner than someone without any slipstream.
 
KV and Penske are tight :s

1-2 Daytona should sort that out.
 
Daytona:

Reset to default. Set max speed at the bottom right to 217mph, leave final gear at 4.212 and 7th gear at 1.465

You just about hit 213mph solo before turn 3, and you should hit the limiter at about 217/218mph. If you're on the limiter round a turn, you could have up to about 11/12mph more on the exit of the corner than someone without any slipstream.

Cheers, I'll edit it into the OP.

EDIT: Continuing on the Family Guy theme, this was pretty much what I was doing for an hour and a half.

 
Last edited:
Need a bit of input from you guys. Next season one of the oval weekends will have a heat race instead of a qualifying session, just as IndyCar are doing at Iowa. Which weekend do you think would be best to do this?

- Daytona Twin 100's: This would be a short heat race for qualifying of 5-10 laps immediately followed by the first 40 lap race, fastest first. Then the second 40 lap race would be reverse grid. * It will be very hard to overtake during this race as we are using the '205mph' transmission settings.

-Daytona Finale: The short heat race of 5-10 laps would decide the starting order for the 300 mile world championship race, simple as. * Overtaking will be much easier during this race as we will be using the new, revised transmission settings which allow more effective drafting and outside passing.
 
If someone is holding the inside line with the 205mph transmission, there is no way past them though.

I'd have the heat race for the 100's, otherwise whoever is taking the Wheldon challenge wouldn't be able to race in the heat race of the finale.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back