J-PaP's GT5 Competition - FREE Stealth cars DLC

  • Thread starter Thread starter J-PaP
  • 91 comments
  • 31,695 views
dicev.jpg


Apologies if you're not allowed edited pics!
 
Reversing up a steep hill in a Go-Kart is something i'll definately never do in real life.
mtasotarmac.jpg

mtasotarmac12.jpg
 
over 140km/h with Fiat 500F :D









not good quality because its hard to drive this Fiat at 160km/s and with and take photos at same time :D
 
Last edited:
Umm..... People copying my Fiat 500 idea?.......much?......
 
Umm..... People copying my Fiat 500 idea?.......much?......

no, i picked this Fiat because i don't have slower car, and my idea is not copy of your, my idea is to set high speed on the slowest car with help of other car
 
no, i picked this Fiat because i don't have slower car, and my idea is not copy of your, my idea is to set high speed on the slowest car with help of other car

Think it was more directed to others using the 500 not you.
 
Ok well lets try this again since for some reason my post didn't take yesterday. Dang this new name and having to wait for approval!

Something I would never do: drive straight towards a sea of eager racers all chomping at the bit to get first place.
Charging towards a wall of metal and flesh at a total speed of 150 mph with no real form of protection.
This would certainly end in a mangled twisted heap of karts and dead mutilated bodies!

rmm.image.medium_image
 
1 Picture only which 1 are you choosing?


Ah, didn't know that. I'm gonna use pic 4. Flying a corvette backwards is probably among the top things I wouldn't do in real life.
 
i6pLt.jpg

new AI has the 6th sense, they can see me coming from the other side of a hill and dodge.
 
CtedAzur.jpg


The cops at Monte Carlo wouldn't be very happy to see you doing this....!!
 
Sorry was at work so winner announcement is a little late. There were some very close winners again. This round I have picked:

GrahamTurismo

To be honest I thought people would have posted simply wrong ways to modify cars as well as your crashes, high speed runs etc. so that is the next competition now.

Competition 3 - Questionable modifications

Prize: x1 EU/AU PSN Stealth car

Show me some questionable modifications that GT5 lets you do but shouldn't do anyway.
 
Great choice mate!! Thanks for this competition too, i hope i can win hehehe
 
I wanna enter this one into last weeks, I know I can't win... But I just finished putting it together and wanted to show it off anyway :)

Someone gives you the keys to one of only four Ferrari P4's ever produced, worth more than $10 million dollars. So, naturally, you can't help but drive straight into a pack of NASCARs going at 300mph!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g109/morsolo/FerrariP4vsDaytonaEDITED.jpg
 
Sorry was at work so winner announcement is a little late. There were some very close winners again. This round I have picked:

GrahamTurismo

To be honest I thought people would have posted simply wrong ways to modify cars as well as your crashes, high speed runs etc. so that is the next competition now.

Competition 3 - Questionable modifications

Prize: x1 EU/AU PSN Stealth car

Show me some questionable modifications that GT5 lets you do but shouldn't do anyway.

Sweet, I won?! I didn't get a pm yet, though. :(
 
Been a bit busy to follow up (12 hour day of work). PM Sent :)
 
Ok cool, no problem. Thanks for the PM. I'm glad to be back in action on GTP and already winning photo comps! :D
 
Think this thread could be moved to the photo competitions bit for more exposure and so it doesn't get lost in the flow of new posts
 
Think this thread could be moved to the photo competitions bit for more exposure and so it doesn't get lost in the flow of new posts

But the next two competitions at least are not photomode related so it wouldn't be suitable there. If the comp dies down then so be it. Winners will get they're codes and I'll see what will happen with the rest.
 
But the next two competitions at least are not photomode related so it wouldn't be suitable there. If the comp dies down then so be it. Winners will get they're codes and I'll see what will happen with the rest.

ahh thought that the other 2 might be photomode ones. maybe there might be alot of interest in the US code
 
This seems like a great competition, and I would love to win a Stealth car code

Just wish I knew what to put haha
 
Tuning a car that for 197,450Cr on a 69,392Cr car then only to sell it for 21,000Cr...
I just did that with a Chevelle SS.:dunce:
 
Ok thanks all but I'm going to end the competitions at this point due to a lack of interest. I'll pm the past winners shortly with their codes.
 
What are you going to do with the US code, there was never a competition for that. I've been checking this thread everyday looking forward to it.
 
One of the winners was from the US and did not realise US copies of the game can't use EU codes. There was going to be a US competition next but due to lack of interest I'm going to give the code to that winner now instead.
 
Lame, because I was waiting for the US one and hadn't bothered with the rest.
 
I am also disappointed. I have enjoyed the competitions but believed I was doing the honorable thing by not competing for the EU codes that I can not make use of.

I was definitely going to enter the US code competition.


Your codes; your call.

It was a fun idea while it lasted.
 
Nice Day,
I just hope your allowing amateur screenshots fresh from photomode
Im just so addicted to this cars! dammit!

redbullhangar7qa.jpg


nrburgringgpf1f.jpg
 
Last edited:
Competition 3 - Questionable modifications



This definitely shouldn't be done, not because it looks hideous but rather cause I've nearly killed myself while drifting/being reckless on a highway at night (on wet surface no less) in an actual 90 CV+ tuned Fiat 500 that looked almost exactly like the one pictured above lol (totalled the car too).
 
Back