Jacob's Gallery, 11th October / New Stuff.

• Thread starter Jacob
  • 1,036 comments
Really like the partial colour LFA, it really lifts it from the page. Look forward to the next update!

Too bad I didn't make the poll with it, last chance I had for making any poll this week. Thanks for the comments. :)

^
Naah.

The colour is mostly the same as it was unedited, I just edited the blur, contrast and some lighting.
It's Fantasiagrün, where it came from, I don't know. :lol:

SP1 @ Kyoto - Gion.

And here comes a sample of what's coming up.

This SP1 is becoming my favorite car, untuned on SS tires.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the rest of the SP1 set, the teaser shot is great. Interesting colour choice - I can't tell if that's matte black or something else. I really like the previous F2007 b/w shots as well.

I like your BMW M5 shot, and the Amuse 380RS thing, and those F2007 shots are brilliant, especially 1 and 3 👍 And the SP1 shot, is awesome too bad it's of an ugly car, but it's good your shot captures one of its better angles 👍

Looking forward to the rest of the SP1 set, the teaser shot is great. Interesting colour choice - I can't tell if that's matte black or something else. I really like the previous F2007 b/w shots as well.
It's not Matte Black, it's just some regular black. Anyway, thanks for the comment. :)
I like your BMW M5 shot, and the Amuse 380RS thing, and those F2007 shots are brilliant, especially 1 and 3 👍 And the SP1 shot, is awesome too bad it's of an ugly car, but it's good your shot captures one of its better angles 👍
Thanks. ;)
Men that car looks hawt! Great shot!
Thanks a lot for the comment, nice to see that you like it.

And now... A huge update with only un-edited shots, the SP1 set is coming tonight.

Tribute to Ayrton, NSX at Suzuka.

I'd like to ask, which version of this one do you like the most?

And to just post it here, my CCCL Week 13 entry, the shot I like the most of all these.

And I'll just end with a shot of my beloved Miura.

Wait, I'll just throw in a somewhat abstract shot of my Challenger RM.

There, done! Hope you like it. Feel free to comment.

Last edited:
What a Fantastic NSX Set love it,Regarding your question I like the first shot better.Oh and glad you discovered the Gem that is the SP1 looking forward to see it

Nice!!! I really like #3 and 4, great work 👍 And the F1 drifting looks wrong, but at the same time amazing, good job

The Second F1 - Shot and the Viper - Shot are awesome, Dude!
The other 2 are quite "meh" :D

also for me it is the Viper, nice job

My favorite is the Viper 👍

Nice!!! I really like #3 and 4, great work 👍 And the F1 drifting looks wrong, but at the same time amazing, good job

Love the F1 shots, great drift!

The F10 picture of a couple of pages back is great, so is the one of the Viper, simple but beautiful!

Awesome shots. Really love the drifting F1.

Thanks for the comments guys! :D

I wasn't expecting so many comments on just 4 shots.
Looks like the Viper and the Driftin' F10 were the best here.
Again, thanks. I'll perhaps finally finish the SP1 shots, but my "Tunnel" 2.0 Entry is coming + some more R34 @ SSR7. :)

They are all great but the 3rd tunnel shot is especially so 👍

I'm a sucker for green :), and those Skyline shots are very nice, 1st tunnel shot = incredible.

Beautiful Cars, Beautiful Colours, Beautiful Pics.
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the comments. :)

And I have another small update for now.

More shots of the F10 and a Final Entry.

And my 2.0 Week 28 entry, "Tunnels".

Which essentially is a re-toned version of the first shot in my previous set, that I felt was a bit too grainy.

Last edited:
Back