Jacob's Gallery, 11th October / New Stuff.

• Thread starter Jacob
  • 1,036 comments
you put some interesting colors on your cars! The orange Clio looks especially nice in orange.
Absolutely love it! 👍

Also, the tones on the Esprit set are great. A bit dark, but on fullscreen they look so pretty:drool:

you put some interesting colors on your cars! The orange Clio looks especially nice in orange.
Absolutely love it! 👍

Also, the tones on the Esprit set are great. A bit dark, but on fullscreen they look so pretty:drool:

Thanks for the comment. :)

Last edited:
Sorry its taken so long to get round to seeing your gallery..... loads of good stuff here, esp the Amuse GT1 set 👍.
For me your CCCL entry would be spot on if a tad brighter, difficult on this track because it then loses realism if overdone.
Will be checking back often :)

Sorry its taken so long to get round to seeing your gallery..... loads of good stuff here, esp the Amuse GT1 set 👍.
For me your CCCL entry would be spot on if a tad brighter, difficult on this track because it then loses realism if overdone.
Will be checking back often :)

Thanks for the feedback on my DB9.
Thanks again for the feedback and the visit. You're welcome anytime. ;)

Last edited:
That is a nice shot but i think that red stripe is a bit distracting.

Hmmm... Then I achieved the opposite. Thanks for the feedback.

However, it's update time!

F2007 @ Nürburgring GP

And some more shots, some edited, some not.

My CCCL Week 12 entry, 300SL @ Toscana.

Yeah, I know. I won't stand a chance against Gtuned, bmxmitch, and pretty much everyone. So I'll probably replace it.

-- Deleted --

Last edited:
3rd F1 shot is my favourite. I like the angle. 👍
the F1 are great in B/W and also nice angles
Thanks. Nice too see that 5 shots taken from the same curb are appreciated. :)

I really like your F1 pics ! 👍
How do you get the F1 car in the easiest and fastest way?
Tack för kommentaren. :)
And I would sadly have to say that grinding is your best bet. I guess you could remote race it together. But anyhow you need 10 millions. I luckily got my F2007 in a trade before those bulls**t trading restrictions were activated.

Nice mono set, really like the F40 shot too.

Thanks. Nice too see that you like the "Golden" shot.

More shots coming.

SP1 @ Gion, Miura @ San Galgano and Ahrweiler, F10 @ Monaco.

Last edited:
Previews.

Ferrari F10 @ Côte d'Azur.

And here's one from my coming "Green in London" set.

More coming soon.

Last edited:
love that Ferrari F10 shot (hope that PD will add some other F1's in later updates)
Thanks. And yeah, I really hope so too. If I can have the Ferrari 126 and the Jordan 199. Then I'm happy.
Cool F10 'n F2007 shots... esp the B/W ones:tup:.

Daihatsu made me chuckle too :)
Thanks. Nice too see that you like them. :)
that z4 is so green, i love it!

Thanks, more green coming up.

Last edited:
Midget is hillariuos!!! :lol: I hope we can have a photo comp with 'funny' pics soon!

Green BMW - awesome! Never thought that painting the rims green could look that good!

Midget is hillariuos!!! :lol: I hope we can have a photo comp with 'funny' pics soon!

Green BMW - awesome! Never thought that painting the rims green could look that good!

Yeah. It would be awesome to have a theme week in the comps. Or that someone would have it as a theme.

Nice to see that you like it. More coming later, plus a set of a Miura in Extreme Monochrome @ San Galgano.

Back