Jacob's GT6 Gallery / 2nd Update, 24/1/14 / After the Disco.

• Thread starter Jacob
  • 20 comments
Is this a dream? Is this madness?! Nope, it's a return of our lost brother, FishyJuice.

Let's just take a moment and :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Welcome back, Jacob! :D

Firstly, Welcome Back, Jacob !
Secondly, Amazing work you got there 👍, BTW I am really diggin' the last couple of shots
And Thirdly? After reading the first line of your thread, You should totally be a writer or even a movie producer ! :P

Wow, I've never looked into your work before I believe... And I'm liking what I'm seeing. Some really clean colours/lines. 👍

Welcomw back Fishy !
Always loved your style in both shooting and editing. Especially that first diablo shot, it has that Fishy juice all over it :D. Good to see you back.

Ah, good man, you did actually make a gallery! :D

Great to have you back man, some quality stuff already been produced. 👍

First Diablo and the One 77 picture are my picks. :drool:

Now, to return the favor:

You have arrived! :bowdown:

Hope you're enjoying GT5 GT6, and great to have you here. Nice shot, can't say much about it though. It's nice and all, but it's pretty unpersonal. :P You've understand all with panning modes, or is that unclear. Anyway, welcome to the GT5 GT6 photomode galleries Joshua Jacob. Hope you'll enjoy your stay, great to have you in the comps as well.

This gallery has my stamp of approval. *stamps* :lol:

:P

Great start to your GT6 gallery Jacob.👍 The Megane and the RX7 are my favs so far... looking forward to see more shots!;)

Thanks for all the replies everybody. Time for some new stuff.

Oh, and yeah, I thought I'd shamelessly rip off Gtuned's idea of having song to accompany each set, so here this piece of random stuff to Broken Bells' "After the Disco" (awesome song though). :P

________________ _________________________ _________________________ ___________________

Last edited:
Is this a dream? Is this madness?! Nope, it's a return of our lost brother, FishyJuice.
Wait Jacob is FishyJuice and here I thought, we would never see FishyJuice again. However I am glad he is back. :D

Very impressive come back with GT6 mate. In the first set, I especially enjoy the two Diablo shots compo !), the abstract one, the Megane one (compo and toning) and the last one (brilliant !)
In this last bunch I'm impressed by the angles on the Viper shots, the Delta night shot is just beautiful, the last Diablo shot very well composed once more and the last shot is excellent !

Some great and artistic pics in this update, nice compositions and toning overall. #8, 9, 15 and 16 are my faves.

Hey fishyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just went trough some galleries and i was like " what ? jacob ? hmm fishy ? .. yes FISHY !! "

Nice to see you on the gt6 train mate !!

What a return, very impressive.

Really love the unique stuff in your sets so far. The abstract, the nice and interesting angles and good toning across the board. Too many great ones to comment on individually. So i'll just say, brilliant job Jacob. Looking forward to more. :) 👍

Thanks for all the replies everybody. Time for some new stuff.

Oh, and yeah, I thought I'd shamelessly rip off Gtuned's idea of having song to accompany each set, so here this piece of random stuff to Broken Bells' "After the Disco" (awesome song though). :P

________________ _________________________ _________________________ ___________________

Fishy you are so taleted ! Come on update your gallery :D

What do I see here? Beautiful artistic photos. As a start I think is perfect your work. Good

Back