• Thread starter JacoJa
  • 143 comments
^ :dopey:

An attempt at mixing GT4 with TT: 👍

dueljpegpreviewis8.jpg

Good job jacoja 👍
the colour works for me the most
btw looks like the biker checking out the SLR while doing his wheelie
it seems they are going to have an accident ;)

I have no words to describes your skills, your good! The way you set your first page in your Gallery is just amazing, keep it up 👍

New Set – 29/12/06

acpreviewvm0.jpg

celicagt4previewiu0.jpg

monaropreviewrh7.jpg

mazda6previewmu6.jpg

skyline1previewbt9.jpg

One of my older shots from over a year ago

alfapreviewdc9.jpg

celicawspreviewgn1.jpg

viperpreviewfx4.jpg

nissanzpreviewie6.jpg

* Edited Background*

I was aiming for a more natural appearence this time.
Hope you all enjoy. 👍

Cheers for the comments 👍 👍

After the recent namechange of jacoja06 to jacoja07 (lol), I'm trying to create a watermark logo which I can place in the corner of future pictures. Here is just an idea so far, but I'll need some suggestions and comments on what looks cool or crap.

jacologojc4.jpg

So far it doesnt float my boat, but I'll post afew others soon for a comparo. :sly:

i think you should rotate the top part, just so it looks like the letter "j". just my 2 cents. i just think it would look more appropriate for the name.

Hey man, you've got yourself some nice photos here. I like that Skyline shot, real subdued with vibrant colors. Keep up the good work! If you have some spare time please drop by my gallery and leave a comment :cheers: Happy New Year!

Thanks StReeTz :) . Yeah, I was going to make a new version of the Skyline picture yesterday, but I never finished photoshopping it because I remembered how annoying it was to brighten up the colours. It would have ended up Identical to the old picture anyway :crazy:
Happy new year to you also 👍

i think you should rotate the top part, just so it looks like the letter "j". just my 2 cents. i just think it would look more appropriate for the name.
Ahh, I think I see what you mean. Not a bad idea.
At the moment the black just says '07', but it's hard to tell it's a seven from the style of text. Maybe I will download some new fonts :dunce:

And thanks to whoever updated my gallery title to 07 :lol:

I'm okay with the 0 part...the 7 doesn't really look like a 7, it resembles half a square. I'm with jgda9rs, I think it should be rotated so that the 7 is a J.

Edit: I just noticed that it was posted three days ago...my bad. :guilty:

Oh and a happy new year to you!

This is my first time here, your shots are amazing. So many I can't think of which ones are best, they all look great. Hope to see more of your work sometime soon. 👍

Thankyou Drift 👍

I'm okay with the 0 part...the 7 doesn't really look like a 7, it resembles half a square. I'm with jgda9rs, I think it should be rotated so that the 7 is a J.
Thanks very much for your input. :) I'll try and come up with something which looks more like an '07 tonight... and hopefully something more creative.

Edit: I just noticed that it was posted three days ago...my bad. :guilty:
No, no, thats cool. I was away for the past 4 days, so it's good to come back with another opinion. Thanks :)

Oh and a happy new year to you!
And to you! :dopey:

I know this topic hasn't really been posted in for a while, but I have to say there's not a pic you have that I don't drool over. Your recent comp entries were higher than top notch. Your worst picture is better than my best. You have some serious skill here, and now I'm inspired by a few of your shots.

Thank you. :bowdown:

I agree jacoja is highly skilled, maybe he learned so much from NFS scene?
You guys may forget that he is the first who won 2.0 comp with his motion blur motul Z. But I think one of his most impressive one is the overhead shot of AC Cobra 👍

Thanks for your positive words TVR, Cooper, Tabs and Franz. :)
And Franz, thanks for mentioning that, because I've completely forgotten about some of my older work. I lost all of those pictures long ago when my previous laptop wiped-out, but I will raid the internet and find as many of my older work as possible (and maybe post them). Thanks again guys 👍

This is my first time in your gallery and as soon as I saw the first picture. My jaw hit the ground and rolled into an inaccessible corner. You work is stunning! I love not only the quality of your shots but how you interpret them as well. Each shot has it's own unique theme which tells a little bit about the picture. The fact that it's executed so well I feel like I'm part of each shot as I'm scrolling down and eventually on to the next page. Suave work man. :drool:

THIS GALLERY ROCKS!!!!!! I can´t find a shot that I don´t like a bit, all of them are incredible.
JUST BRING MORE!!!!:)
BTW you deserve some +rep:tup: Cheers:)

Thanks for visiting and commenting FaLLeNAn9eL and NTX:tup:

The following thumbnails are some of my much older work. About 1 or 2 years old now :dunce:
:

New Set – 28/1/07

fordgtpreviewvn4.jpg

subaru001previewld9.jpg

fgtfinalentrypreviewto1.jpg

previewimprezaig2.jpg

barinapreviewax7.jpg

Brilliant shots, I seriously underestimated you but your true "you" really shows now, one of the better ones around here 👍

You say those first pics are old, and yet they are still incredible! I love how you put effort into making it look so real!

About the newer ones: Awesomeness! That corsa looks hot! I've got a shot of it in my gallery, in my "rainbow" update, if you want to check it out. But just to ask, where did you learn how to take those shots and edt them? How long does it take per shot to edit it?

Hey there Jacoja. That latest update is very nice. Even though they are old they are still great. I really like the Cusco Subaru shot. It's vibrant and crisp. As for that F1 shot, well that is one heck of a shot. So shiny, clean, crisp, vibrant, and fast it's unreal :D. Great work my friend 👍

Yummy shots :drool:
I haven't seen some of the comp shots, like the white RX7LM
they are all fantastic, but the latest are definitely your best so far

Back