Jaguar XFR 10

  • Thread starter Thread starter loftylyons46
  • 7 comments
  • 548 views
Messages
248
Messages
loftylyons46
Name your car and I will see what I can do I also have paints an gear but not really interested in them so I have no idea what ive got .
 
I have an XFR in 0/0/0 and i am interested in a shelby cobra wheelie car or a 1966 ticket
 
I have no tickets but have a premium shelby cobra
 
it's free, someone paid for you. 👍
 
Sorry someone paid for me I don't understand
 
If you Gold the Top Gear Special Event on advanced you'll get a free one!
 
Sorry someone paid for me I don't understand

someone gave me what i wanted "cobra wheelie car" and now the car is free for you to have. :sly:

P.S i'm busy till next week so send me an FR saying you want XFR and i'll send it as soon as possible
 
Back