Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line and Home Racing Suit for FREE! works EU account only

• Thread starter Sania
  • 761 comments
Worked for me this time.. I played the game again, and clicked 'Settle a Grudge with a Mate', selected 'My Locale' instead of my friends, chose 5 or so random people, sent the request, waited at the grey box for 1 minute, then refreshed the page. Then I went to my profile and the codes were there.

Did it 4 times and it worked. I used both codes. Car is now in garage...

..but how do I get my clothes? I don't see them in my avatar's wardrobe. Any ideas?

Worked for me too, after 3 goes it gave me the PS home suit then on the fourth it gave me the car.

I'm guessing it would be a safe assumption these can't be gifted? Shame US players get shafted on this.

This is ridiculous. They are gonna give 20 million dollar cars away and to everyone free but you can only do it if you live in Europe.... wow lame.

Got my codes, will try them once Bob is done B-Speccing the GT World Championship :) I certainly hope they work, that Jaguar is so pretty.

One thing though, it sais that there are different level of cars to unlock, so can we expect more stuff later maybe ?

I`ve never had a facebook account before, but I made a fake one under the name Nils Kåre Bustenskjold. Could anyone add me and help me get these codes. I will also add and help you if I can help you. Thanks in advance!

The name is fake and I`m pretty sure noone would really be named that.

I guess so... since others in the US have tried it already and it wont show up in their garage... but unless someone is willing to try?

From my understanding, you have to have an EU account and a EU version of the game. Anyone with the Jag in the garage across the pond want to see if they can be gifted? I doubt it but just curious.

Tried the code. not valided. wtf?

anyone got spare code for me? thanks!

You're in the states mate. Just isn't working for us.

Just read the description in-game and it says it was specially made for the CE edition of the game. It has a custom paint job and fully customizable tuning. I checked to see what the sale value was but you can't sell it.

From my understanding, you have to have an EU account and a EU version of the game. Anyone with the Jag in the garage across the pond want to see if they can be gifted? I doubt it but just curious.

You're in the states mate. Just isn't working for us.

Could be locked so only the EU game will recognize it as someone mentioned above... :guilty: but was just curious if gifting it would allow it to show up

Well I just tried it out and I'm in the US with the CE. told me it was invalid. Does anyone want to try my code out and see if you could gift it to me please? I would appreciate that so much to give it a shot :embarrassed:

I`ve never had a facebook account before, but I made a fake one under the name Nils Kåre Bustenskjold. Could anyone add me and help me get these codes. I will also add and help you if I can help you. Thanks in advance!

I`m sorry but the ship where I work (and live) have blocked certain flash programmes. I don`t know how they do it, but everything that`s fun (youtube:grumpy:) is blocked and all those flash based ads are still working. Fascists. I won`t be home again until the 15 december so I can`t help anyone. I`m sorry guys...

But could anyone from the US or somewhere outside EU do this for me and get me the car code? I`d appreciate it. If I could help you with anything please ask. Maybe gift you some cars when I get home? or paint items? Or something else? But remember I won`t be home until the middle of December.

If you could help me please send a PM. Thanks in advance:tup:

You don't need any friends, just use "my locale"

Back