RUstAuSi Messages 562 United Kingdom Messages iownall1 Jan 31, 2011 #1 I have 2 Jags now so I thought I'd make one available to trade. It has 0.0 miles and is absolutely stock. Mainly Looking for: Nissan R390 Race Car Mercedes Benz CLK GTR Any Pescarolo Peugeot 905 Race Car '92 Nissan R89C Last edited: Feb 1, 2011
I have 2 Jags now so I thought I'd make one available to trade. It has 0.0 miles and is absolutely stock. Mainly Looking for: Nissan R390 Race Car Mercedes Benz CLK GTR Any Pescarolo Peugeot 905 Race Car '92 Nissan R89C
AllyWheels Messages 94 Messages allywheels Jan 31, 2011 #2 I have the CLK you're looking for. add me if you're interested. PSN: allywheels I can trade in <5 hours.
I have the CLK you're looking for. add me if you're interested. PSN: allywheels I can trade in <5 hours.
RUstAuSi Messages 562 United Kingdom Messages iownall1 Jan 31, 2011 #3 EDIT: Trade cancelled Last edited: Feb 1, 2011
Zhu8 Messages 467 Richmond, B.C. Messages Zhu12345 Feb 1, 2011 #6 I got a r390 race car, Pm if interested
RUstAuSi Messages 562 United Kingdom Messages iownall1 Feb 1, 2011 #7 Zhu8 I got a r390 race car, Pm if interested Click to expand... PM sent.