Jaguar XJ220 Appears in Gran Turismo Presentation by Kazunori Yamauchi

• Thread starter Famine
  • 101 comments
And the F50
Now that was a pig. Compared to the F40, it really wasn't that spry and had a chassis which was worse. Ferrari knew it but were reluctant to say so for fear of being lampooned. They didn't want people to see the F50 as a lesser vehicle than the F40.

Last edited:
Here in the USA, the NSX is sold under the Acura brand. The original NSX was one of the most overrated cars I've ever driven. Heavy, somewhat numb steering. No torque. Excellent sound, though.

I've never driven a F355.

Here in the USA, the NSX is sold under the Acura brand. The original NSX was one of the most overrated cars I've ever driven. Heavy, somewhat numb steering. No torque.
The original original, with a 250hp three-litre and a slushbox, was not quick. However the refreshed original, with the 3.2 and a manual... «chef's kiss»

The original original, with a 250hp three-litre and a slushbox, was not quick. However the refreshed original, with the 3.2 and a manual... «chef's kiss»
My uncle owned a 2nd year black NSX and sold it around 2004. He always tells me it was the most disappointing car he ever owned . For context , he upgraded from a type R integra to the nsx . He tells me it lacked power , was not tunable for a reasonable price and felt it was less connected than the teggy. He then moved on to a Evo 8 which he still owns along with a. R-32 GTR he just recently imported .

i just wanna see every car in this game .. . . . .. . . . . . .
No, you don’t.

Bond_Bug_3_Wheeler_-_Flickr_-_mick_-_Lumix%281%29.jpg

Back