Ferrari_1996
(Banned)
- 1,986
- Ferrari_1996
This car just appeared in my UCD. Should I get it? Please Tell me!!!
Buy em all 👍
Ferrari_1996I would but money is an issue.
Ad me bro I'll send you 88' ticket tommorrowpsn triggsie1
Edit: might be a different ticket , I'm sure I have that one anyway I'll check later , can't remmember the year of that car ? Let me know , not at my ps3![]()
Ferrari_1996Thanks mate!!!
Ad me bro I'll send you 88' ticket tommorrowpsn triggsie1
Edit: might be a different ticket , I'm sure I have that one anyway I'll check later , can't remmember the year of that car ? Let me know , not at my ps3![]()
What year or level is it ?
Ferrari_1996It's a 2001 car. Do you have a 2001 ticket?
Think so can't remmember got loads I'll pm you in a few hours .
Ferrari_1996Ok but I'd rather have the 1988 ticket if u have one. Thanks!!
Of corse 88' no problem
Ferrari_1996I've sent u a FR on PSN mate.