Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ferrari_1996
  • 16 comments
  • 901 views

Ferrari_1996

(Banned)
Messages
1,986
Messages
Ferrari_1996
This car just appeared in my UCD. Should I get it? Please Tell me!!!
 
Also, An Acura HSC Concept '04 has appeared in my UCD. Should I get it?
 
Buy em all 👍
 
If you're in doubt about whether to buy the XJ220 or XJ220 LM...


Just look at it.


:bowdown:
 
Ferrari_1996
I would but money is an issue.

Ad me bro I'll send you 88' ticket tommorrow ;) psn triggsie1 ;)
Edit: might be a different ticket , I'm sure I have that one anyway I'll check later , can't remmember the year of that car ? Let me know , not at my ps3 :)
 
Ad me bro I'll send you 88' ticket tommorrow ;) psn triggsie1 ;)
Edit: might be a different ticket , I'm sure I have that one anyway I'll check later , can't remmember the year of that car ? Let me know , not at my ps3 :)

Thanks mate!!!
 
Ad me bro I'll send you 88' ticket tommorrow ;) psn triggsie1 ;)
Edit: might be a different ticket , I'm sure I have that one anyway I'll check later , can't remmember the year of that car ? Let me know , not at my ps3 :)

It's a 2001 car. Do you have a 2001 ticket?
 
Ferrari_1996
It's a 2001 car. Do you have a 2001 ticket?

Think so can't remmember got loads I'll pm you in a few hours .
 
I've bought the Acura HSC Concept if anybody wants to borrow it send me a FR on PSN
 
I would. I mean I already got em both, but if it won't place a huge dent in your funds, go for it. They're not super rare cars, but rare enough.
 
Back