Jaguar XJR-9 vs. BMW V12 LMR

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2005McLarenF1
  • 39 comments
  • 2,947 views

Which is better?

  • Jaguar XJR-9 Race Car

    Votes: 34 44.7%
  • BMW V12 LMR Race Car

    Votes: 42 55.3%

  • Total voters
    76
El Gigante
No i take that back i actually prefer the minolta
just drive the minolta? it handles much better and its 6 speed is great. i had trouble getting the sauber to handle on the fuji speedway of all places.
 
pSI civic
just drive the minolta? it handles much better and its 6 speed is great. i had trouble getting the sauber to handle on the fuji speedway of all places.

No i've had it for a while actually but i usually use the sauber. Plus, i just learned how to do the wheelie trick with the minolta and get 360mph!
 
havent heard about that yet. i tend to like the front on the ground...

try using the minolta to road rally race.
 
El Gigante
No i've had it for a while actually but i usually use the sauber. Plus, i just learned how to do the wheelie trick with the minolta and get 360mph!
Figure out how to slow down with that trick and it'll be somewhat useful.

Anyway, I pick the BMW because of superior handling.
 
Here is the link to the settings for the minolta wheelie thing if anyone wants them.
 
Whats up with you people and the Minolta, sure the Minolta is a good car, but don't you guys ever get sick of it, its the only car people talk about, take this for instance "BMW V12 LMR or Jaguar XJR-9...I prefer the Minolta"

Anyways, sorry for my rant, i like the XJR-9, looks cooler than the LMR, but i've never drive the BMW
 
I despise the XJR-9. It is one the heaveist Le Mans cars in the game which makes handling and braking suffer. It could probably beat the BMW in a drag race but the BMW will own on any track.

I'll take the 787B anyday though. It only weighs 830kg.
 
El Gigante
Here is the link to the settings for the minolta wheelie thing if anyone wants them.

Stop talking about the Minolta. This is a thread about which car you prefer, the BMW or Jaguar. Not whether the Toyota is better than both.


I prefer the BMW, I just can't get the Jaguar to run as fast. I did tests at both Sarthe II, Midfield, and Fuji 90s, with R3s and R5s. Aside from the fact that I preferred drving the BMW, and found it easier, I ran faster laps on all three courses with it.
 
i dont like the mazda because it has no torque. even with a stage 4 turbo it wont get over 600lb/ft.
 
Back