Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08 (Car).jpg

Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08 (Tune).jpg

Last edited:
Lexus IS F Racing Concept 15th Anniversary Edition '08

View attachment 177299
Photo courtesy of @shmibal_GT
View attachment 177300

A really nice tune...thx
Fya....it says oil change....which i did but the Bhp at 600pp is 694...not 702....which is not a problem because this car is very powerful...i dont think it needs the extra 8bhp.....I just wanted you to know:) thx for another wicked tune my friend:)

A really nice tune...thx
Fya....it says oil change....which i did but the Bhp at 600pp is 694...not 702....which is not a problem because this car is very powerful...i dont think it needs the extra 8bhp.....I just wanted you to know:) thx for another wicked tune my friend:)
Yeah sorry I didn't put an oil change on that car. Oops.

Hi.
Thank you for the tunes, I love them.
Can I use this tunning in the GT-R XANAVI NISMO?
I think they are the same car with some minor differences.
Yeah they are the same car. I plan on releasing the XANAVI NISMO when I get home.

Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) 15th Anniversary Edition '63
View attachment 179274
Photo courtesy of @shmibal_GT
View attachment 179275
Hi Jakedog i'm trying to sort out power setting on this car and i dont know what i've done wrong but i'm getting 518pp and 442bhp with your settings.
I've re-adjusted my power and got 500pp and 388bhp...with SC, IEM, and Supercharger...power limiter 96.4:)
I'm happy with this...but i just thought i would let you know.
By the way another wicked tune thx:)

Hi Jakedog i'm trying to sort out power setting on this car and i dont know what i've done wrong but i'm getting 518pp and 442bhp with your settings.
I've re-adjusted my power and got 500pp and 388bhp...with SC, IEM, and Supercharger...power limiter 96.4:)
I'm happy with this...but i just thought i would let you know.
By the way another wicked tune thx:)
I couldn't tell you but the power is nothing to be worried about the tune is:)

Great job sir! 👍

The car is very well achieved! It delivers what you ask from it, and maybe a little more... :D Huge grip and very well balanced...
The only thing I did not liked was the transmission (or maybe the LSD), even after reducing the final gear to 3000, something is missing, it seems like the weak link failing on the rest of the car... Maybe you can have a look at it when you can... 👍

Still, :cheers:!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, im running without the MID turbo...
That is what you are missing the turbo. The car likes the Mid RPM range so that is why is has it on. So give it a go with the turbo and tell me.

Important Announcement

I am pleased to announce that all the cars in this garage are officially up to date.
JAKEDOG thank you for all the time and effort you put into your tunes, and no
I planned on redoing this car so give me a few and it will be updated.
O

Ok. Waiting on the magic.
Is there another tune that works for the Arta NSX, I can't find one
Do any of these tunes work with the Arta NSX?

Back