SRT Viper GTS Launch Edition '13

View attachment 208400

Photo courtesy of @shmibal_GT
View attachment 208401

SRT Viper GTS 15th Anniversary Edition '13

View attachment 208404
Photo courtesy of @shmibal_GT
View attachment 208405

Where did I see a message from you that the 458 Italia '09 was done?? Maybe you were talking about the GT1 specs? You dont have it done in here right? I looked and its on your upcoming tunes list on Pg.1.. Curious how you tune that car?? Whenever you get to it let me know kk?
Thanks Mang!!
-DC

JAKEDOG is it possible for u to do an updated tune for Re Amemiya RX7?
550 PP
RACING TIRES
The tune I found let's the rear end come around on corner entry.

Where did I see a message from you that the 458 Italia '09 was done?? Maybe you were talking about the GT1 specs? You dont have it done in here right? I looked and its on your upcoming tunes list on Pg.1.. Curious how you tune that car?? Whenever you get to it let me know kk?
Thanks Mang!!
-DC
Yeah that was on the GT-1 Championship page. But I will be changing them again as we have figured out a few issues with how we spec'd the cars.

Yeah that was on the GT-1 Championship page. But I will be changing them again as we have figured out a few issues with how we spec'd the cars.

Man.. This will be like the third time.. I feel bad.. What can I do to help out? Is there anything? Who are you working on this with for the most part?? I know your busy so don't worry about my 458 request.. You will get to it eventually I'm sure! I will have to get with you to see what you guys have going on with the GT1 gig..? I will be in touch

Man.. This will be like the third time.. I feel bad.. What can I do to help out? Is there anything? Who are you working on this with for the most part?? I know your busy so don't worry about my 458 request.. You will get to it eventually I'm sure! I will have to get with you to see what you guys have going on with the GT1 gig..? I will be in touch
Yeah don't worry about it we have @reigninblood helping out with tuning also and helping spec the cars also.

Hey Jakedog, I'm going to open a room soon for tuning purposes. Any cars/ combo tracks you want me to address? I'll post room number for anyone who need help tuning or wants to test with me.

Hey Jakedog, I'm going to open a room soon for tuning purposes. Any cars/ combo tracks you want me to address? I'll post room number for anyone who need help tuning or wants to test with me.
I'm do you want the full list of cars I have set out?

Sure, do you want specific track tunes or just good generics?

Ok here is the list I will let you know specs in the lobby
  • Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14
  • Nissan GT-R SpecV '09
  • Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10
  • Ford GT '06
  • Lexus IS F '07
  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10
  • Maserati GranTurismo S '08
  • McLaren MP4-12C
  • Jaguar XKR-S '11
  • Subaru S206 NBR '12
  • Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07
  • Aston Martin DB9 '06
  • Lamborghini Gallardo '08
  • BMW M3 '07
  • Audi TTS Coupe '09
  • Ferrari F430 '06
  • Alfa Romeo 8C '08
  • Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Track '13
  • Nissan 370Z '08
  • BMW Z4 M Coupé '08

Last edited:
Ok here is the list I will let you know specs in the lobby
  • Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14
  • Nissan GT-R SpecV '09
  • Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10
  • Ford GT '06
  • Lexus IS F '07
  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10
  • Maserati GranTurismo S '08
  • McLaren MP4-12C
  • Jaguar XKR-S '11
  • Subaru S206 NBR '12
  • Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07
  • Aston Martin DB9 '06
  • Lamborghini Gallardo '08
  • BMW M3 '07
  • Audi TTS Coupe '09
  • Ferrari F430 '06
  • Alfa Romeo 8C '08
  • Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Track '13
  • Nissan 370Z '08
  • BMW Z4 M Coupé '08
Just thrown this out there, you had better give me some recognition here. I just dropped $5.8 credits buying and building these cars. the plus is that i can tell you which cars not to use lol.

Just thrown this out there, you had better give me some recognition here. I just dropped $5.8 credits buying and building these cars. the plus is that i can tell you which cars not to use lol.
Yeah I already cut the Alfa 8C the BMW M3 Coupé '07 and a few more. The ones I sent to you over PSN is the fully updated list.

Yeah I already cut the Alfa 8C the BMW M3 Coupé '07 and a few more. The ones I sent to you over PSN is the fully updated list.
should have kept the m3, and the 8c. both very fast. how are you coming up with these cars anyways?

should have kept the m3, how are you coming up with these cars anyways?
I just tend to use the actual cars that people race all around the world. If you have anything to add to the list it would be helpful seeing as you won't buy some cars. We need at least 10 GTLM and GTD cars.

I just tend to use the actual cars that people race all around the world. If you have anything to add to the list it would be helpful seeing as you won't buy some cars. We need at least 10 GTLM and GTD cars.
I said 8 of each at max. So, everybody has a choice but we won't overwhem the choices.

I said 8 of each at max. So, everybody has a choice but we won't overwhem the choices.
Calm down there TOP SELF! I think Jake's onto something with 20 cars to choose from. It keeps diversity at the forefront. Besides, if you truly want to run this and get these cars, be apart of the tuning process. that way, you can have a first person perspective as to why the approved cars are the "approved" cars. We(Jakedog and I) both decided to help but, neither one is willing to be some one's whipping boy. Stop drooling over your wheel and pick up the reigns. I for 1 could care less if you have a wheel, a controller, or a god damn brick!The three of us should get together to tune.

JAKEDOG. I have two cars that need help
MAZDA RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
MAZDA RX-7 LM Race Car

Can u tune them up?
I could sure try;) I am on a vacation right now and then High School will start. So this weekend will probably be the soonest I could give it a go.

I could sure try;) I am on a vacation right now and then High School will start. So this weekend will probably be the soonest I could give it a go.
I know u r busy. So if I have to choose...how about the RX8 LM Race.
550 or 600pp
Racing tires

Thx

Back