January Polo Red Car Pack Revealed

• Thread starter neddyie118
  • 235 comments
Wow, I wasn't expecting the TS040 Hybrid since there was a Toyota LMP car revealed a few months ago, but alright. I'll give it a try, I liked the TS030 in GT6, so I may like this.

Porsche didn't show up until spring in FM4 and FH2. I highly doubt it'll show up while the Car Pass is still covering things, though as @ImaRobot said, don't expect any Porsches in the monthly packs anyway.

The Porsche deal, I'm sure it will be a seperate car pack, and it's probably some deal where they have to wait so many months after need for speed came out to be able to release Porsche in Forza 6. I'm anxious to see if there will be anything significant in the content update later today.

Last edited:
It will be, there will be another Porsche Expansion pack like the ones in Forza Motorsport 4 & Forza Horizon 2. I'm guessing that Turn 10 will have around 25 cars including the 12 that were in FH2.

Usually in 5 minutes. What I like about this website, everyone seems mature enough and states their opinion without crying and whining like a little baby. I can't hardly stand to read the comments on some sites, just a bunch of pathetic, spoiled, entitled, whiny little babies when their favorite car they wanted isn't included in this months DLC. It's almost as bad as reading the IGN comment section. Lol. :lol:

No mention of a free car this month. I'm guessing this months free car will probably be the Opel Kadett.

Usually in 5 minutes. What I like about this website, everyone seems mature enough and states their opinion without crying and whining like a little baby. I can't hardly stand to read the comments on some sites, just a bunch of pathetic, spoiled, entitled, whiny little babies when their favorite car they wanted isn't included in this months DLC. It's almost as bad as reading the IGN comment section. Lol. :lol:
There's already a rant thread on the official Forza forums about these cars apparently being "nonsense cars". He complains about another super car, and more useless race cars. Like, really? I'd link it, but it might make everyone here flip their lid at the sheer silliness. :lol:

The FB comments are probably still the worst. Though it's a little sad wading through the official forum comments, especially back when the MP4/4 showed up.

No mention of a free car this month. I'm guessing this months free car will probably be the Opel Kadett.

It won't be. It's announced directly in the pack on the official site. That'd also mean they'd be short-changing everybody, since it's 7 cars per paid pack.

I wonder if the free car will be hidden again like the Silvia. I get the feeling that this content update will finally add the Silvia to the dealership.

What I like about this website, everyone seems mature enough and states their opinion without crying and whining like a little baby. I can't hardly stand to read the comments on some sites, just a bunch of pathetic, spoiled, entitled, whiny little babies when their favorite car they wanted isn't included in this months DLC. It's almost as bad as reading the IGN comment section. Lol. :lol:
This is the reason why I've not strayed too far from this site for my Forza news. I like the maturity here and the ability for members here to present opinions without being jerks about it. It's infuriating to read the comments on these car packs in other places and wonder why these people are even interested in Forza, a game about motorsports for people who love ALL cars. :banghead:

The pack is available in the XBOX Store now. Search 'Forza Motorsport 6' and it should be somewhere within the results. I just installed it. Now just waiting for the accompanying content update to drop.

Awesome pack for my birthday. Can't wait to try the GT500 GT-R (yet I'm also competing in a Super GT series on GT6 so that's slightly awkward.)

The Toyota, GT500, & Lykan are about all that interest me. But, knowing that T10 will continue to build up different "genres" of cars in the game, I still applaud their variety.

Personally still wouldn't mind the SV, 675LT, & a few others but I'm in that weird supercar crowd.

Back