January Polo Red Car Pack Revealed

• Thread starter neddyie118
  • 235 comments
Retro cars heaven for me.
images

images

images

I'm not likin' the Lyman but, there are cars for everyone. The formula Mazda is going to be fun. Sounds good.

Car Pack Stats:

1979 Opel Kadett C GT/E
114 HP
2028 LBS
255 PI
20000 CR

1973 Nissan Skyline GT-R
158 HP
2524 LBS
277 PI
170000 CR

1973 Holden HQ Monaro GTS 350
275 HP
3150 LBS
309 PI
50000 CR

2014 Toyota #8 Toyota Racing TS040 HYBRID
784 HP
2033 LBS
990 PI
1250000 CR

2015 Nissan #1 NISMO MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
550 HP
2249 LBS
863 PI
600000 CR

2015 Mazda Formula Mazda
180 HP
1254 LBS
714 PI
100000 CR

2016 W Motors Lykan HyperSport
740 HP
3042 LBS
835 PI
1500000 CR

The Holden comes in two fetching shades of pink, for those so inclined. :lol:

If there's a free car included this month, it isn't able to be found with the same tactic as the Silvia was last month.

Speaking of, the Silvia still isn't listed in the normal dealership.

Wow 835 PI for the Lykan? I was thinking mid-high S class but it's rated higher than the GT3 cars, the IMSA 300ZX and RX-7, and the Koenigsegg Agera (in my mind this is a better track car for some reason). My friends are trying to make a good tune for it in R class but apparently it understeers like a truck.

Bo
Depending on the restrictor, 650-750 horsepower. 1077kg minimum weight. Whether they model it accurately is the only question.

It's a little light (about 50kg), but the restrictor options include 653hp and 756hp. So that's handy.

It's a little light (about 50kg), but the restrictor options include 653hp and 756hp. So that's handy.
If it's bare weight, that should actually be correct... I was basing it off the Honda weight with the hybrid handicap. :dunce:

Wow 835 PI for the Lykan? I was thinking mid-high S class but it's rated higher than the GT3 cars, the IMSA 300ZX and RX-7, and the Koenigsegg Agera (in my mind this is a better track car for some reason). My friends are trying to make a good tune for it in R class but apparently it understeers like a truck.
Yes it has some major understeer, and you'll want to apply the brakes earlier then normal. The GT-R is a blast though, just ran some test drive laps with it around spa. Very fun to drive. Going to try out the TS040 now on Indy gran prix circuit.

Last edited:
It does seem out of place, but given T10's habit of introducing full (or nearly) racing classes (Formula E, V8SC, WEC, GT3, etc), I feel like this is a hint of things to come.

I would love to see Super GT make a return but that reminds me that I need to hit Google as I have no idea what cars are in today's current Super GT lineup. The cars I remember are the NSX, GTR, Soarer. Idk what the GT300 class has but I always like the old Subarus and the MR2. I'm ignorant of Super GT.

Just did a Wiki search and I would love the NSX GT and RC F from the GT500 class and the Evora, GTR GT3, CRZ, BRZ(or 86) from the GT300 class.

Last edited:
Just clipped off a low 52 in a completely bone stock Formula Mazda at Lime Rock. Love this thing, wish we could get a one make series going out of it!

@HELLAFLUSH240SX - Ask @Bo, he knows. Pretty sure the Big Three field GT-R's, RC F's, and NSX's, though. GT3 is always a more varied field, if you ask me.

I would love to see Super GT make a return but that reminds me that I need to hit Google as I have no idea what cars are in today's current Super GT lineup. The cars I remember are the NSX, GTR, Soarer. Idk what the GT300 class has but I always like the old Subarus and the MR2. I'm ignorant of Super GT.
GT300 is mostly GT3. The surviving JAF cars are the BRZ and Prius, and there are also Mother Chassis GT86s and an Evora. GT500 is GT-R/RC F/NSX.

Just clipped off a low 52 in a completely bone stock Formula Mazda at Lime Rock. Love this thing, wish we could get a one make series going out of it!

@HELLAFLUSH240SX - Ask @Bo, he knows. Pretty sure the Big Three field GT-R's, RC F's, and NSX's, though. GT3 is always a more varied field, if you ask me.

Yeah I noticed this as well, which would work out for Forza surprisingly well. We already have the SLS GT3 and the 458! We just need the more GT300 only kind of cars seen in that race series!

Bo
GT300 is mostly GT3. The surviving JAF cars are the BRZ and Prius, and there are also Mother Chassis GT86s and an Evora. GT500 is GT-R/RC F/NSX.
Thanks a ton! I googled it but you are right on with your info and quick reply as well. Appreciate it a ton.

The Kenmeri has the S54 M3 engine swap. Forget the RB26, this is what I need in life.

The Lykan is also crazy fast. Certainly faster than the quoted HP suggests. I'm lapping alongside GT3 cars...

The '66 Silvia is no longer obtainable. I don't know if they completely removed it from the game because I never got it myself. Maybe someone who did can check if it's still in the garage?

Had a quick spin in the GT500 GT-R at COTA and it definitely sounds like it has the wrong sound sample. Certainly doesn't sound like a turbo-4 and more like a turbo-6.
It sound like either the gtr lm nismo or the imsa 300zx, can't remember which it is. So maybe it's a sample mix up like with the gt350?

@Nielsen it is still in my garage.

Back