January Rockstar Car Pack - Now Available

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 213 comments
A decent enough Car Pack.

I still preferred last months.

The Bentley is probably my favourite of this pack, The Radical and Volvo are also pretty cool.

The big Ford Truck is probably the one I'm least excited about.
Either way I'll stick it on a bit later and try some of these out.

Hopefully go Barn find hunting to.

Last edited:
A decent enough Car Pack.

I still preferred last months.

The Bentley is probably my favourite of this pack, The Radical and Volvo are also pretty cool.

The big Ford Truck is probably the one I'm least excited about..(Hopefully wont get a moronic response this time)

Either way I'll stick it on a bit later and try some of these out.

Hopefully go Barn find hunting to.

An abusive comment targeting you was deleted yesterday as it was against the AUP.

Do you really think the best response is to make one yourself?

👎

Fair enough, my mistake.

Deleted it from my post

I'll move on.

Look forward to driving these later.

Think I'll try the Bentley first, go barn find hunting with it :)

Ford_F150TrophyTruck_WM_ForzaHorizon3_DLC_Jan-1.jpg

53196596.jpg

Your point being? The 300ZX definitely needs to return.
My point being is that people always find something to complain about, Turn 10 brings the highly requested i8, they complain about something else and it's annoying. Also no, I wouldn't want to see a 300ZX come back unless Turn 10 gave it an overhaul with it being in the current state it's in.

My point being is that people always find something to complain about, Turn 10 brings the highly requested i8, they complain about something else and it's annoying. Also no, I wouldn't want to see a 300ZX come back unless Turn 10 gave it an overhaul with it being in the current state it's in.

All I read in that YouTube comment is someone letting Turn 10 know which cars he would like to see included. He even said please and the comment currently has 30 likes. So much better than the angry S14 fans I used to see.

All I read in that YouTube comment is someone letting Turn 10 know which cars he would like to see included. He even said please and the comment currently has 30 likes. So much better than the angry S14 fans I used to see.
You're right about that, it is better than someone yelling for the S14, but even so; I still find it rediculous. Turn 10 just hands out a new car pack only for more requests to swarm in right after they're releasing something. It comes off to me as being ungrateful.

You're right about that, it is better than someone yelling for the S14, but even so; I still find it rediculous. Turn 10 just hands out a new car pack only for more requests to swarm in right after they're releasing something. It comes off to me as being ungrateful.

Well, I don't think gratefulness comes into it. People pay for these car packs. Complaining about DLC barn finds would be inappropriate though. Just my opinion of course.

Looking forward to the i8 and Radical a lot. I really want to swap the E46 engine into the BMW.

Two requests as I won't get a chance to play the game today... Is there a barn find (remember spoiler tags)? Has the tail lights been fixed on the Supra MK3?

This is why i love forza, i have learned about so many cool/historic cars that i would have never known about if it werent for the dlc packs.

I could same the same for this one if it wasn't for the fact that I recently visited a car collector who actually had this car sitting in his barn. :D

Thanks to @-Fred- for using the "Spoiler" tag. I'm now excited to get home from work and go Barn hunting just to see what it is, especially since you've mentioned that it's something unexpected.

As for the rest of the pack, I'm looking forward to seeing how the Bentley and Volvo handle in the snow.

Back