January Rockstar Car Pack - Now Available

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 213 comments
There is a barn find, and it's not something we were expecting! :D

Volvo P1800E

It's either a P1800, 1800S or an 1800E, if it's the two door coupe. P1800 is an early, Jensen built car. 1800S is a Volvo built car w/ carbs, and an 1800E is a Volvo built car with fuel injection.

If it's the hatch, it's just an 1800ES.

It's either a P1800, 1800S or an 1800E, if it's the two door coupe. P1800 is an early, Jensen built car. 1800S is a Volvo built car w/ carbs, and an 1800E is a Volvo built car with fuel injection.

If it's the hatch, it's just an 1800ES.

I didn't know that, thanks for the info!

Are the wheels spaced out to the edges?
Yes sir!
Screenshot-Original.png

Okay, the Bentayga is a lot better to drive than I expected. Also, it got an amazing factory color selection.

The i8 sound really good and have lots of traction. And the R31 Skyline... so many Gran Turismo memories wondering how's the car interior looked like. I'm happy now. hehehe :D

Last edited:
:eek: Sweet Christmas!
Okay, this must be done to all cars in FM7. No excuse for the Torana and Falcons to have all that space between tyre and fender. Come on, T10. "You can doeet!" :)
To be fair, that's how they are from the factory.

Did they fix the monster truck supra along with its taillights?
It'll never be fixed, the taillights have been like that since the model debut'd many games ago.

Dunno if you know this, but Turn10 doesn't create new models for each game, or generation, with the carryover cars. They just optimize them for the next system.

Easiest place to see this is in the first generation NSX. The lower grille area has been solid black with zero detail since Forza 1. The MKIV R32 Golf has had that stupid, way too long, rear overhang since its debut in the series as well.

I'm referring to when we modify them.
images

1d74281e1325f8ebfb94f8149f707e87.jpg

Should look like this when modified.
In the game, the wheels stay in the same location.
All of the cars with flares have that problem. T10 adds width to the tyres by making them go farther in rather than making them come out. Gives cars with fat rears a dragster stance, which looks ridiculous on some cars. It should be an option to make them at least flush.

All of the cars with flares have that problem. T10 adds width to the tyres by making them go farther in rather than making them come out. Gives cars with fat rears a dragster stance, which looks ridiculous on some cars. It should be an option to make them at least flush.
Yes, like the R31.

Yes, like the R31.
Pretty much all the cars with widebodies have the option.
It's probably a hand-me-down bit of code that prevents it on standard models. So they have to make new widebody models to allow it. Slapping some gaffer tape on a broken pipe rather than getting a new section of pipe.

I'm waiting for someone to post up a photo of the barn find. Please? (Don't forget the spoiler tags.)

So I've mentioned previously but I am still very new to FH3, if I have the ultimate version and car pass and VIP, etc. is this free?

So I've mentioned previously but I am still very new to FH3, if I have the ultimate version and car pass and VIP, etc. is this free?
This pack is free for anyone who bought the car pass, and also all the cars can be purchased from the autoshow without having to pay any in-game credits for them. So it's doubly free.

Back