1261465854139.jpg

1261465859634.jpg

1261465865861.jpg

1261465876004.jpg

1261465889718.jpg

1261465880988.jpg

1261465885145.jpg

Kudos to mr.shine @ FC.com. 👍

Not too excited about these. Wouldn't mind them in a cheap bundle months from now.

Would like older cars but the new Noble would be interesting too.

McLaren F1 pretty please.

Car by Car Rundown (All of these IMO)

-2010 Aston Martin One-77
Good choice. Acceleration seems a bit low.
-2009 Audi RS6
I got nothing.
-2009 Audi R8 LMS
Good race car, shows that modern GT3's are easily in the R3 class. Could we see other GT3 cars in future DLC? I sure hope so.
-2010 BMW M6 Coupe
I got nothing.
-2010 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport
We get a glorified Special edition instead of the GT2 C6.R. There is no point for it to be here if we already got the Z06 and the ZR1.
-2010 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500
A new Mustang, and they chose the right one. Hmmm, i wonder if the new Mustang GT3 could get in a later DLC...
-2009 Holden HSV (not a W) w427
If the Vauxhall VXR8 wasn't to be in any DLC, this would be the next best option.
-2009 Lotus 2-Eleven
A lotus racing car should be in a DLC (Mainly the Elise GT1), if someone complains that the 2-11 was in GT4 spec, i can't complain.
-2010 Pagani Zonda R
Oh yes, a car that should have been in FM3 since the start. A true star.
-2010 Porsche Boxster S
Hmm, the Shooting Brake was already seen in FM3 before, Right? So why don't we get that instead?
-2010 Saleen S5S Raptor
I would rather a (K Plus K) Saleen S7-R, but everything can't be right.

The Zonda R is the star of the show here. If Turn 10 get's the sound right, I'm never taking the disc out. Finally something new from Pagani! A Zonda F Roadster would be awesome as well. I'm glad they finally added the R8 LMP. I first hated the 2-11, but it's a good, new Lotus to add. We need some more track day cars when Ariel and Caterham isn't in the game. The M6 and RS6 are both solid additions. I'm a fan of anything Audi, BMW and Mercedes, so add whatever you can get your hands on, Turn 10! But some more M5s next time, mkay? Glad they added a 2010 Shelby GT500. It was definitely missing from the game.

Not the biggest fan of the Aston though. I'd rather have the Vantage V12. It's smaller and sportier, and we need more that stuff. And it sounds friggin awesome. But anyway, better than some old DB7 still. Hoping for a DB4 GT Zagato sometime in a classic DLC. Don't care much for the HSV W247. But at least it's the original, so that's always something. I could do without the 2010 Boxster S. Add something from the back catalogue! But a Porsche is always a Porsche. Don't know much about the S5S Raptor, but Saleen rocks, so I'll give it shot.

The only car I don't like here, is the Vette. Do we really need another one? We have a lot of C.6's already. Give this spot to something else. SLS AMG, LF-A, LP560-4, 722 GT, 2010 BMW Z4 or something else new. I'm sure they could find something more inspiring than the GS.

Anyway, good pack overall. T10 did such a good job with the december DLC, I'm definitely getting this one.

I feel like this car pack is a bit lackluster too. Oh well, at least they are staying true to their word and bringing out car packs at a regular interval.

The images aren't all loading for me right now, so I can't see the PI of the Grand Sport, but maybe if its low enough it'll be a better basis for an online car. The Z06 starts off at like A590 so you really can't set one up for A class besides a few simple mods. The Grand Sport allows for a lower power, handling focused Vette to be built. Nice to see the new Shelby too. I know someone else who will be happy to see that.

Edit: A543. Hm. Might be interesting to compare the two if you build the GS without power adders.

Last edited:
Boxster S, come to Papa...

One of my all time most competitive B class cars from Forza 2 was the original Boxster. Looking forward to ringing out the 2010 model.

Zonda R should be fun, and should sound amazing.

The Lotus 2-Eleven could be an interesting little canyon carver.

I'm just chuffed to have a new batch of DLC so soon, and just in time for my birthday, as well. 👍

;)

-2009 Holden HSV (not a W) w427
If the Vauxhall VXR8 wasn't to be in any DLC, this would be the next best option.

Next best option? Are you bonkers?:sly: The Holdens are the originals, the VXR8 is a re-badge. What's more, the W427 is wildly different to a VXR8, with uprated suspension, brakes, tyres, and oh, an LS7 V8 putting out 505hp, plus a wildly different body kit.

Definately needed a newer Zonda it will be nice to see that. This car pack isn't as appealing as the previous one

Meh, only the Zonda gets me slightly excited about this. Why include so many completely redundant cars?!

Imo the DLC cars we've been given so far are by and large cars that should have shipped with the game. I think Turn 10 are pulling a fast one here, there's no reason they didn't have the zonda R licensed and ready to model in time for Forza 3, same for several of thoes cars and cars in this months DLC pack. forza 3's standard car list was pretty dissapointing, having so few new addiitons over Forza 2's list. Well, I think we can see why that was.

Imo the DLC cars we've been given so far are by and large cars that should have shipped with the game. I think Turn 10 are pulling a fast one here, there's no reason they didn't have the zonda R licensed and ready to model in time for Forza 3, same for several of thoes cars and cars in this months DLC pack. forza 3's standard car list was pretty dissapointing, having so few new addiitons over Forza 2's list. Well, I think we can see why that was.

Well, perhaps apart from the One-77 I can certainly see your point.

There aren't any new Koenigsegg's, I'd imagine that'll be in one of the DLC packs whereas it could have, rather should have made it in from the get-go.

Dave A is right, the W427 had been out well and truly long enough, but they shipped the game with only Holden race cars?:odd: IMO, you can't have a manufacturer's race cars and not their road cars first, unless said manufacturer only makes race cars.:cool:

I' love the M6 so i have points for dlc, but some of those cars are either unnecessary or should have been included already. The Zonda is no surprise since they inculded the weakest zonda. Still getting it for the M6 Zonda, Aston and RS6 V10.

The images aren't all loading for me right now, so I can't see the PI of the Grand Sport, but maybe if its low enough it'll be a better basis for an online car. The Z06 starts off at like A590 so you really can't set one up for A class besides a few simple mods. The Grand Sport allows for a lower power, handling focused Vette to be built. Nice to see the new Shelby too. I know someone else who will be happy to see that.

Edit: A543. Hm. Might be interesting to compare the two if you build the GS without power adders.

Would said person be Me?
YAY!!!! A NEW SHELBY!!!!! :D
I suppose the others are OK too.

Back