January's Car Pack

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 95 comments
Yes the 2000 Cobra R is probably better. I didn't get why he has the puzzled smiley in his post like I was a nutjob or something. lol

Can anyone explain the point of the Corvette Grand Sport?

It looks almost exactly the same as the others and it costs more than the Z06 for worse performance. :confused: It's completely and utterly useless!

YES I can. You can now have a Grand Sport off! With the old one and the new one! :) Thats about it....I dont want to waste my credits on upgrading something that will be just like the ZO6.

Yes the 2000 Cobra R is probably better. I didn't get why he has the puzzled smiley in his post like I was a nutjob or something. lol

Cause I didnt get what you meant...I thought you were talking about all mustangs. In which case I wanted to make sure you tried the best handling one (imo) because its very good. Thats why I had a:confused:. (Oh crud dbl post sorry)

Last edited by a moderator:
The only plus I see for the grand sport is there more room to add adjustables and keep it in A class. There is only about 3 points to play with in PI on the Z06 if you want to keep in Aclass.

Cause I didnt get what you meant...I thought you were talking about all mustangs. In which case I wanted to make sure you tried the best handling one (imo) because its very good. Thats why I had a:confused:. (Oh crud dbl post sorry)

Yea no problem I got that now.

Where do you get your facts from?:odd: The R35 is more expensive by some $30-50k.
And oh, if you think the Commodore isn't a world class sedan, which is what it's doing, then you're sadly mistaken.

I'll just re-quote myself

R35 GTR can be picked up for 155K on the road.

The commodore costs roughly the same amount before on the road costs. And in the end it's still an insanely ugly overpriced Taxi. Still cannot believe the idiots that put their name down for it. For nearly half the price they can fit a clubsport with the magnetic suspension, same rubber package and walkinshaw performance Supercharger and get better results.

As for the commodore, it is world class, but its still one of the most under performing cars for its class. Holden still refuse to go over anything beyond the par or performance figures and it shows. Apart from their v8 counterparts, the Ford Falcon is by far a superior sedan and the F6 turbo is the biggest bang for your buck in the sedan class.

Back