Japanese movie trailer.

  • Thread starter Thread starter boombexus
  • 9 comments
  • 676 views
Looks pretty cool, and Quicktime Rocks btw. Better quality than any other codec and it streams as well as mpg1.
 
This is what the Final Fantasy movie should have been.
 
Its base on the cartoon Novel like The Storm Rider and some other cartoon made into Real Life movie.
 
QT can't stream worth sh-t.
It's a Mac format for dog's sake.
Cool looking movie though.
Pretty epic.
 
Casshern - I had asked a bunch of guys if they remembered an old Japanese TV show/cartoon called Casshern in the late 70s. None of them knew what the hell I was talking about. But if I'm not mistaken, this movie is based off that old series.
 
Go to yesasia.com and type in casshern, you'll find the animated series there and if u want to watch casshern on windows media just go to www.casshern.com/
 
Back