Japanese TV commercial & a trailer (2 videos)

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 8 comments
  • 521 views
I cringed when the first car landed. Fun commercial though!
 
Dorifto
I cringed when the first car landed. Fun commercial though!
:lol: Ok its good news that it works does the second one work?

L1ama0079
Sorry to disappoint you, but they are both old.

Damn but I dont think they have been posted here so its new for us i guess.
 
They've been at the official site for a long time..(2 weeks)
 
usernamed
They've been at the official site for a long time..(2 weeks)
Aww cows! Which offical site? the US or Japan? I assume the Japan website?
 
L1ama0079
Don't worry everyone makes mistakes, what can ya do
Yeah. Oh well sorry to everyone if you have already seen it. But this is new material for me. Anyways the same guy who is hosting these videos got his GT4 racing pack that comes with the slim Ps2 and a copy of GT4 just about a few hours ago. I requested him for videos and I think he is too busy playing the game right now. :lol:
 
Back