"Japan's most beautiful car has to be the..."

  • Thread starter Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 125 comments
  • 9,521 views
Originally posted by milefile
Try eating it, or maybe it'll work as soap.
It tastes kinda like cyber-shiz. . . : (
 
X
 

Attachments

  • nismo400r.jpeg
    nismo400r.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 139
R33 pretty bad arse . . . but this. . .
777435111.159219432.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg
Sex on Wheels : )
 
..uh..Duh?
 

Attachments

  • wan15037.jpg
    wan15037.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 127
Top 3.
1.Nissan Skyline R33
2.Nissan Skyline R34
3.Mazda RX-7
 
Originally posted by miata13B
Um. . . Liek Yeah

Definatly no. Espically that last one.

My list, in no particular order:

Any Mazda RX7 and RX8
Mazda 787B
Toyota GT-ONE
Lexus Soarer
Evo VI and VII
Blitz Skyline
Honda NSX
Honda Integra Type R
Nissan Skyline GTR (the original 1970s one)
Mitsubishi Traevion Trampio FTO
Subaru Impreza 22B
Subaru B9 Scrambler (concept car)
Tommy Kaira ZZ
Toyota TRD Chaser
 
Dang i dont know probably the Nissan Skyline R34 GTR VSPEC in bayside blue or the Nismo 400r in either red of yellow.
 
Originally posted by JohnBM01
I think the Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero

Beauty...
 

Attachments

  • s15 - gp sports.jpg
    s15 - gp sports.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 107
Were talking pretty cars, not fast car's right? Doesn't matter whats under the hood? Well then I have a few more:
J30
93%20Infinity%20J30%20822.JPG


soarer
mineral.jpg
 
Soarer's are sexy. 👍


-Mark
 

Attachments

  • lexus9.jpeg
    lexus9.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 143
This is about Japanese cars that are beautiful to lock eyes on. I tend to think the 240hp Honda Accord 2-Door is a nice-looking car. The back lights may be reminiscent of a Mercedes-Benz, but this car is pretty nice. I just think that if someone gave it 10 to 25 percent more HPs and a touring car-style rear wing, it may look lovely. I'm thinking of a 260 or 275 touring car for the street.

All you who shown picutures of the Silva S15, I salute you all. The Soarer of today (Lexus SC430) is pretty elegant. I mean, this car is a cross between a roadster you can have fun with on the weekends, but also a Japanese car that can turn heads. And even I have been suspect to these automotive pieces of art.
 
i've recently developed quite the fancy for Soarers (SC300).
the combination of luxury, and a in-line 6 motor with rwd really makes me drool.
i think if people knew the cars potential it would destroy most if not all of the imports on the road today.
 
a mate of mine just sold his soarer (JZZ30)(1JZ twin turb) because it was a boat and a auto, nice for cruisin but he cant even ome close to keeping up with my mates 180sx and my R33 through the hills, even straight line he couldnt keep up with similar mods. So he sold it and bought a R32 4door GTSt
 
Well here are my favorite Japanese cars in this present era, I chose the best combination of power and looks.

1992 Acura Integra GS-R
000020-E.jpg


2004 Honda S2000
027720-E.jpg


1992 Honda CR-X SiR
91ef8_1.jpg


2001 Acura/Honda NSX
000203-E.jpg


1999 Mitsubishi GTO/3000GT VR-4
007887-E.jpg


1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
91e39a_2.jpg


1986 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR 1800 Turbo
86a175a_1.jpg


Hey, I'm not done yet I'll be back soon. ;)
 
The Toyota 2000GT has got to hold the title for the most beautiful car Japan has ever created.

The car's curves, it proportions, and its detail work all combine to creat one of the best looking cars of all time. There have been cars that were faster, cars that looked cooler, but the 2000GT came together in such a way that it was a true work of art, rivaled only by classic european sports cars of the same era.
 
Originally posted by VIPERGTSR01
a mate of mine just sold his soarer (JZZ30)(1JZ twin turb) because it was a boat and a auto, nice for cruisin but he cant even ome close to keeping up with my mates 180sx and my R33 through the hills, even straight line he couldnt keep up with similar mods. So he sold it and bought a R32 4door GTSt

they're really that heavy??? i didnt know...theyre all over the place on kaizousha.com....and theres a D1 Soarer....guess ud have to do alot of weight reduction then eh?
 
You guys got it all wrong with your fancy Skylines and Silvias. The 3000GT is the best looking car to ever come out of Japan. Smooth, graceful lines that cover the body, enough to turn anyone's head and glare in amazement. With a 3.0 liter 320HP twin turbo V6 with AWD, what more do you want?

I present you with Japan's Ferrari:

3000GT 1.jpg

3000GT 2.jpg

3000GT 3.jpg
 
Small rules!

Just how small is a Daihatsu Copen? Let's compare it to a regular size Toyota saloon in this rather blurry phot that I took the other night...

EDIT: Hmmm, I'm not feeling the Mitsubishi GTO. For me it looks like a jelly that was dropped on the floor :(
 
Originally posted by Viper Zero

I present you with Japan's Ferrari:

Wouldn't Japans nearest equivalent to a Ferrari be the NSX?
 
Beautiful cars from Japan? I can't believe anyone hasn't mentioned the Infiniti G35/Nissan Skyline 350GT. But, maybe I am a bit biased...

IMG_6437.sized.jpg


IMG_6481_no_fence.sized.jpg
 
Originally posted by Jordan
Beautiful cars from Japan? I can't believe anyone hasn't mentioned the Infiniti G35/Nissan Skyline 350GT. But, maybe I am a bit biased...

What a shameless plug for your (lovely) car, Jordan! Shame on you ;)
 
I usually don't like red cars, but that red is very nice. Great car, Jordan.
 
I have to agree to most people here that the Toyota 2000GT is the sickest looking car ever made in Japan a true OG.

1967 Toyota 2000GT
PicFetch


Some of the guys here want those wonderful K-cars well here it is:

1998 Suzuki Cappuchino
PicFetch


Well back to my list:

1998 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V
PicFetch

My favorite Evo of all time.

1998 Subaru Impreza WRX STi 22B
PicFetch

The best looking STi in my taste

Back for more soon.
 
yea, look at my name except imagine the "6" a "4". in other words the 240Z. followed by
Nissan Stagea(the one powered by the RB26DETT),
MCR GT-R,
AE86,
the TE37,
and others.








rock. :cool:
 
WRX and Evo? I like these cars, but beautiful? Maybe aggressive, but not pretty. The 2005 Legacy GT is one fot eh better looking new cars to come out of Japan. Looks kind of like a TL in my eyes, but better because the edges are rounded off. Especially cool in wagon form.

subaru_legacy_gt_02.jpg

subaru_legacy_gt_05.jpg


250 hp is pretty good ofr a "family" car. Hope they bring a STi to the US.
 
Back