Jdk speedshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet.
"Get outta town"
Hot rods.

Wasn't gettin' to many folks interested,so I decided to go this route., While trying to open up a shop,and being original at the same time

Last edited:
serious responses only!

Okay. First up you'll want a manufacturer and year on every car, not just a couple. For example:

#4 SPORTS 800

The 1965 Toyota or the 1968 Honda?

And then, when you've done that, make sure you spell 'em right:

#15 SUBARU 360

And then, check your car names are actually right too:

#17 PANDA 1500

They never made one with more than a 1.1, and the only Panda in the game is a 1.0 - the FIAT Panda Super i.e. '90. So your list is:

FIAT 500L '69
FIAT 500R '72
FIAT 500F '65
Toyota Sports 800 '65
Honda Z-Act '70
Honda N360 '67
Honda Life Step Van '72
Ford Ka '01
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70
Honda CR-X 1.5i '83 (this one is called the Honda Ballade Sports CR-X 1.5i '83 in the PAL version)
Honda Civic 1500 25i '83
Honda Today G '85
Citröen 2CV Type A '54
Volkswagen Beetle 1100 Standard '49
Subaru 360 '58
Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe '62
FIAT Panda Super i.e. '90

On the upside, much better post and you've picked some of my favourite cars.

You're putting Driving Aids on all those slugs??? For pete's sake WHY???

Yea I do. But I wanna see something you've come up with first. In effect, how about sharing one of your tunes? I'm curious.

Ok,I see you are having a tought time on this thread. People can be quite mean but listen up,I think your a cool person misunderstood.
Why don't you try to do a tune of your own then ask
for help because i would like to see where you are at.
When it comes to tuning a car,
when I first started I sucked but I got the hang of it.If you need help just pm me I'd be happy to help you out bro!!:cheers:

Also,welcome to :gtpflag:!!!!

Ok,I see you are having a tought time on this thread. People can be quite mean but listen up,I think your a cool person misunderstood.
Why don't you try to do a tune of your own then ask
for help because i would like to see where you are at.
When it comes to tuning a car,
when I first started I sucked but I got the hang of it.If you need help just pm me I'd be happy to help you out bro!!:cheers:

Also,welcome to :gtpflag:!!!!

I can tune the bentley and the top Nissans...........Too Easy.It is more of A challenge, and yes I can be very friendly, Evo,and adam has been really nice.
That reminds me,I gotta do A review on a Civic for Evo.

How about my bug?

Last edited:
I can tune the bentley and the top Nissans...........Too Easy.It is more of A challenge, and yes I can be very friendly, Evo,and adam has been really nice.
That reminds me,I gotta do A review on a Civic for Evo.
Ok, another thing did anybody see he put he is computer illiterate?
I mean help him out.

I mean help him out.

I really apreciate that buddy,Godbless!

Plus for some odd-reason I would blast my tunes in my Duct-Tape racers,haha.

Last edited:
I mean help him out.

It's not like we haven't tried.

Also you might like to stop saying "Hi" to everyone who happens to be looking at this thread. If they haven't posted yet, they're probably not interested. Wait until they do post, before you try to engage them - and saying "Hi" won't engage them because, unlike Facebook or MSN, they won't get any kind of notification that someone said "Hi" to them.

It's not like we haven't tried.

Also you might like to stop saying "Hi" to everyone who happens to be looking at this thread. If they haven't posted yet, they're probably not interested. Wait until they do post, before you try to engage them - and saying "Hi" won't engage them because, unlike Facebook or MSN, they won't get any kind of notification that someone said "Hi" to them.

Gotcha.

So here is my DungBeetle;

As far as the parts list goes,Every best upgrade possible.The car color is black so, I like used rims, so I do not remember a specific number,But I think the solid black rims look nice on it. I think their Nissans.

The settings on the ballast is 50 to the rear for Rally
Weight;50.

Suspension - Rally
10.0/10.0
All the way up.
10/10
5/5
2.0/1.5
0/2
6/6

Have fun in the sun and,This bug will dig great dunes down at Oahu beach!
It,ll get your kicks down Route 66!
This is my baby, so be nice to her!:drool:

Last edited:

I'm not being mean (in case you were directing this comment partially to me). I asked TOURNIQUETFAN for a tune, and he's already hemming and hawing. I find it strange, since he keeps placing these threads in the Tuning section. :confused:

So finally, he's put a tune up, which I assume is for a Beetle. I will try it out when I get home (at work now). By the way, TOURNIQUETFAN, I'm not seeing driving aids settings on your Dungbeetle.

We gave you a chance, mazdaman (actually, a bunch of chances) before you caught on. TOURNIQUETFAN is gonna have to go thru the same process since he came here blatantly disobeying rules, not paying attention, dissing other people's rides, etc etc etc....

I'm not being mean (in case you were directing this comment partially to me). I asked TOURNIQUETFAN for a tune, and he's already hemming and hawing. I find it strange, since he keeps placing these threads in the Tuning section. :confused:

So finally, he's put a tune up, which I assume is for a Beetle. I will try it out when I get home (at work now).

We gave you a chance, mazdaman (actually, a bunch of chances) before you caught on. TOURNIQUETFAN is gonna have to go thru the same process since he came here blatantly disobeying rules, not paying attention, dissing other people's rides, etc etc etc....

Thanks Parnelli,but yah it is A VW beetle 1100 1949.

What's hemming and hawing?

I drove one of his RUF's and got a 8.595" If I remember correctly. It was a B-TR.

EVO's civic is next up; And I will start on the Nord.

So here it is folks(as what i'm calling An Enterprise Rental Car.) 17:56:319

Next I will throw it down the strip.;14:917 Not bad, this is A drifter!

Feed back is that I think this was A great car for an E.R.C.
I loved the way the weight kept it "stuck" and it glided the way I expect A Civic would.
I give it an A -!👍

Last edited:
Let's see that Civic review in my thread and you'll see your 500 within a few days. ;)

That's true but also most of the people here are grumpy on the thread. I just think if some people(not talking to anyone specific) give the person a chance to understand things here they'll get it. You was once new here too!!!

That's true but also most of the people here are grumpy on the thread. I just think if some people(not talking to anyone specific) give the person a chance to understand things here they'll get it. You was once new here too!!!

Well folks i am signing out and I will see y'all later!

Mm hmm, I was once new here, very true, but I didn't show up pstng txtspek, and generally typing nonsense that doesn't make any sense. I'm lucky because I never read the AUP when I was new, but it didn't matter. I could type complete sentences, and specifically showed up with a couple questions I needed answers to. One guy flamed me, some idiot who later got banned, but otherwise I did okay.

There are plenty of other boards (gamefaqs, playstation.com, etc) where rules aren't so strictly enforced. GTP is different, and thank GOD for that. GTP has a semi-intelligent feel to it you see, just like it did when I joined 6 years ago. 💡 Not sure why this is so hard for some people to grasp. :boggled:

Thanks Parnelli,but yah it is A VW beetle 1100 1949. The aids may be adjusted as needed,for example Nord. the TCS will be lower. The reason for this is simple. Nord. has alot of bumps so When your hoppin' the TCS will grab. The Oversteer will be higher because where does the wheel go when you hit a bump? Backwards,which is of course,understeer.

What's hemming and hawing?

I think I should talk to Madmaxx and see if M&M can do somethin' nice with it!

I drove one of his RUF's and got a 8.595" If I remember correctly. It was a B-TR.

EVO's civic is next up; And I will start on the Nord.

What's "the Nord???????" :confused:

Hemming and hawing is an expression. I used that expression because it seemed you were side-stepping a direct question. In effect, I said "hey let's have one of your tunes?" And it seemed as if you weren't looking to provide one. Which makes no sense if you're (apparently) trying to start something in the tuning section.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by 'adjust as needed', so far as driving aids are concerned. Aren't I supposed to be driving an example of your work? :boggled: Why would I put my own settings on someone else's car? :confused: Please provide an example.

Last edited:
Boy all this bias and I ain't even in it this time.
I must be doin something right.

Last edited:
Well folks i am signing out and I will see y'all later!

You don't have to tell people you're going. We know, because you stop posting. This is a prime example of a useless, chatroom-style post.

Of course you carried on posting, so that makes it doubly useless...

You don't have to tell people you're going. We know, because you stop posting. This is a prime example of a useless, chatroom-style post.

Of course you carried on posting, so that makes it doubly useless...

I should have kept my mouth shut!

Last edited:
Please Famine.......for the love of god, make it stop!! My head is hurting from the level of obtuseness being shown by Torniquetfan!! :yuck:

Please Famine.......for the love of god, make it stop!! My head is hurting from the level of obtuseness being shown by Torniquetfan!! :yuck:

Hey I have been going by the rules.I was gonna ask you famine wich your favorites are?

My favourite car in the game? Road cars are the Cerbera Speed 12 and Ruf RGT, in stock form, race cars are the Clio V6 and WedsSport Celica.

Favourite on your list? The FIAT Panda by a mile.

You got a set-up for me?
Parnelli?

First, a couple questions, as it seems you're side-stepping again.

1). What's 'the Nord???'

2). What driving aid settings should I use on your car? You said "adjust as needed", which doesn't make sense because I'm supposed to be driving your car. You need to put YOUR settings on YOUR car. Make sense?

I mean, you've shown up boasting Jdk or Go-Kart or whatever it's to be called shall use driving aids on all its cars. Where would you set them? :boggled:

First, a couple questions, as it seems you're side-stepping again.

1). What's 'the Nord???'

2). What driving aid settings should I use on your car? You said "adjust as needed", which doesn't make sense because I'm supposed to be driving your car. You need to put YOUR settings on YOUR car. Make sense?
10 understeer.
7 oversteer.
5 TCS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back