- 917

- Athens
- AIexKidd
This guy right here, JDM-JUNKIE is an honest and fast trader!!! No fear people!! Positive feedback of course!
👍
Are we still trading tomorrow
JDM-JUNKIEYes sir!
I will keep all my scheduled trades in this thread, and after 3-21 I will be giving cars away in my new thread.
I have the denso sard supra gt and the castrol tom's supra 00 to trade you. ill trade you one of them for your honda raybrig nsx 00. PSN: etpredz
Yep I still need that one, so I'm putting you down for the 21st
I'll send frend request tonight:tup:
OK sounds good 👍
did you get it Ill still send tonight
Yep, and I just sent your car. You can send mine when you log in next 👍
ok tomorrow/friday homework thrusday![]()
Hey, I got the car you sent me... but you sent the wrong one. The car should have been XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08, but you sent me the XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03
The 08 is the new body style and it's a premium car.
so sorry send tomorrow if that is ok sorry about that you can keep the 03 I dont need it:tup:![]()
from me
SL 65 AMG (R230) '04
from you
New Beetle Cup Car '00
320i touring car for 2007 ticket?
I'll give you any premium for your old corvette racecar
What colour is your Superbird,Mercury Cougar,Camaro SS '69 and Super Bee Hemi 426 please? Thanks.