JDM-JUNKIE's FULL GARAGE 960+ CARS + WIN a car! I'm back n_n

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDM-JUNKIE
  • 206 comments
  • 12,607 views
I have Calsonic Impul GT-R 08, S2000 LM Race Car, and PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08 for the Ford GT '05 (No stripe)
 
Hey in ur schedule u seem to be open tomorrow as well. I sent the car, wanna do another one?

Yeah I left it open because I was waiting to hear back from you, just let me know what cars we are trading and I'll put you down again. 👍
 
Yeah I left it open because I was waiting to hear back from you, just let me know what cars we are trading and I'll put you down again. 👍

can i trade you the day after tomorow
 
JDM-JUNKIE
Sorry, but TakumiFuji01 already has the 18th. I can give you the 19th let me know if that works for you.

Yh that's fine I'll trade you my Mines EVOLUTION VI for your spoon civic type r EK
 
I have Calsonic Impul GT-R 08, S2000 LM Race Car, and PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08 for the Ford GT '05 (No stripe)

OK lets do the PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08 for the Ford GT '05 (No stripe) on the 20th- 👍
 
I have XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08 I dont know if you still want it but I would like the Lexus IS F Racing
Concept '08 if possible:tup:
 
Yh that's fine I'll trade you my Mines EVOLUTION VI for your spoon civic type r EK

Good choice dude! That car is unique, I have one my self. Spoon is the best Honda tuner in the world! :)
 
Good choice dude! That car is unique, I have one my self. Spoon is the best Honda tuner in the world! :)

i agree i think that Spoon and Mugen are the best
 
Well, first i will receive the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97 then i will send the au CERUMO Supra for the Raybrig NSX '00 👍
 
Good choice dude! That car is unique, I have one my self. Spoon is the best Honda tuner in the world! :)

Taku- I'm going to have to say Mugen is the best Honda tuner. The Dome-Mugen NSX cars have always been the "Apex" of Honda tuning. On a side note though I've met the Spoon President and toured their home office. It's a great company too 👍
 
Well, first i will receive the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97 then i will send the au CERUMO Supra for the Raybrig NSX '00 👍

Sounds good, I just sent you the Lan Evo-
 
I have XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08 I dont know if you still want it but I would like the Lexus IS F Racing
Concept '08 if possible:tup:

Yep I still need that one, so I'm putting you down for the 21st
 
Taku- I'm going to have to say Mugen is the best Honda tuner. The Dome-Mugen NSX cars have always been the "Apex" of Honda tuning. On a side note though I've met the Spoon President and toured their home office. It's a great company too 👍

Oh yeah! True man! True! and you're lucky to meet Ichisama-san
 
I also have the Mine's R34. The standard version not premium. I would like it for the BN34 Nur. Will the 22nd work out?
 
I have the S2000 R1 '04 PM me if interested
 
I have a 320i touring car I'll trade it for the Spoon S2000 for the 22nd or 23rd
 
Last edited:
when will you be sendin me my car ?
 
what?? cheers for lettin me know
 
I have the BMW 320i Touring Car. I need a Subaru Impreza '01 and '03, either one. Interested?
 
what?? cheers for lettin me know

Umm... ring any bells
Hey, I sent you a PM we had a trade yesterday... I can still trade with you later today but if I don't hear from you I'm going to cancel it, and give the spot to the next in line-

I wasn't going to put you on blast but since you asked for it... YOU are the one that missed our trade date and just blew me off for a few days. I gave you a number of chances to trade with me even after messing up the schedule for everyone else. In a last ditch effort after I didn't hear from you I just went ahead and sent you my car first, and as you already know I sent you the wrong car by mistake...(370z academy instead of the Ford Focus you wanted) I apologized and told you to just keep it and not to worry about sending anything in return. So yeah I'm pretty sure that trade was cancelled.

If you still wanted the car all you had to do was go here;
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=193713
 
I'll pm you 19 or 20 whatever works for you:tup::)
 
Back