JDM-JUNKIE's FULL GARAGE 960+ CARS + WIN a car! I'm back n_n

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDM-JUNKIE
  • 206 comments
  • 12,607 views
This guy right here, JDM-JUNKIE is an honest and fast trader!!! No fear people!! Positive feedback of course! :) 👍
 
i will add you now for trade on the 19th
 
Can I trade you any premium for that Nismo R34 R-Tune?
 
Are we still trading tomorrow
 
JDM-JUNKIE
Yes sir!
I will keep all my scheduled trades in this thread, and after 3-21 I will be giving cars away in my new thread.

Gdgd I have sent you a friend request on psn
 
I have the denso sard supra gt and the castrol tom's supra 00 to trade you. ill trade you one of them for your honda raybrig nsx 00. PSN: etpredz
 
ok tomorrow/friday homework thrusday:)

Hey, I got the car you sent me... but you sent the wrong one. The car should have been XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08, but you sent me the XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03

The 08 is the new body style and it's a premium car.
 
Hey, I got the car you sent me... but you sent the wrong one. The car should have been XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08, but you sent me the XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03

The 08 is the new body style and it's a premium car.

so sorry send tomorrow if that is ok sorry about that you can keep the 03 I dont need it:tup::)
 
from me
SL 65 AMG (R230) '04
from you
New Beetle Cup Car '00
 
so sorry send tomorrow if that is ok sorry about that you can keep the 03 I dont need it:tup::)

No problem- I'm not in any hurry, I was just trying to get a hold of you for a while. Thanks for offering to send me the right car. 👍
 
320i touring car for 2007 ticket?
 
I'm BACK- let's get some trades going yeah?
 
I'll give you any premium for your old corvette racecar
 
I'll give you any premium for your old corvette racecar

Deal!
Send me the Takata Dome NSX '06 first
and I'll send my 63' Corvette Racecar after
 
What colour is your Superbird,Mercury Cougar,Camaro SS '69 and Super Bee Hemi 426 please? Thanks.
 
What colour is your Superbird,Mercury Cougar,Camaro SS '69 and Super Bee Hemi 426 please? Thanks.

camaro= hugger orange... I don't think I have the others I'm not a big American car guy...
 
Back