JDM-JUNKIE's FULL GARAGE 960+ CARS + WIN a car! I'm back n_n

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDM-JUNKIE
  • 206 comments
  • 12,607 views
I have um...... +-20 of the cars ur looking for.

And u have 8, maybe 12 of the cars im looking for. I know all about the limits of course, so all cost less than 1.000.000 cr. If u think we can work out some deal(s) let me know plz. PM me if possible :)
Thanks 👍
 
Hey mate, can we set up a trade for monday (14.3.11)? My 1967 ticket for your rare Corvette? ;)

Monday 1967 ticket? You got it 👍 I read that the Corvette is black listed though... if you want I can try to send it and if not you can pick something else.
 
yeh thats not a problem

Hey, I sent you a PM we had a trade yesterday... I can still trade with you later today but if I don't hear from you I'm going to cancel it, and give the spot to the next in line-
 
Want:
NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
370z GT Academy Version
CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car
GT-R SpecV GT Academy

Have:
IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype '01
ARTA Garaiya '03
BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V•spec N1 base '00
Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08

Fine? :)

OK if you want to just set up a block trade with me next week we can start on Tues. the 15th 👍 Let me know if this works for you-
 
Monday 1967 ticket? You got it 👍 I read that the Corvette is black listed though... if you want I can try to send it and if not you can pick something else.
Ok, I 'll send you the 1967 ticket on monday! 👍
 
RSC'01 for GT-R LM Road Going Version, not okay?
 
I'll give you a mercedes sl65 for your loctite zexel (PM me).
 
Ok, can i trade my 240RS Rally Car for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97 on the 14th?
 
Last edited:
I have the Merc SL 65 AMG (R230) '04 -- would you trade either your Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71 or Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z31) '83 for it?

Yeah that's fine take your pick, and once you let me know I'll put you down on the list.
 
I've got an RSC '01, would like your GT-R LM Road Going Version.

OK that will work 👍 I'm putting you down for the 15th
 
Last edited:
Ok, can i trade my 240RS Rally Car for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97 on the 14th?

I set up a trade already for the 14th, the next date I have is the 16th I'll add you to the list. 👍 Let me know too if you want to set up some back to back trades like your other post suggested.
 
I have the ARTA NSX '06 if you want to trade.
 
16th is perfect for me. Ok, we do that trade, then i'll contact u again if im still interested.
Thanks mate 👍
 
I would really like the 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Edition) on the 17th or the 18th. You think we could book a 2nd trade? I could give the Denso Sard Supra.
 
I have a S2000 LM Race Car, it's in Pink
 
seriously I'm up for trading my arta NSX '06, Pm me or add me on PSN
 
Actually scratch that. The guy that wanted the 370Z got it, so we do the scheduled trade, then i'll contact u if we are to trade again.
 
I have the ARTA NSX '06 if you want to trade.

My next day would be the 17th, pick out a car you want from me and I'll put you down on the list 👍
 
1967 ticket sent. Thanx for the trade! It's always nice doing bussiness with you 👍
 
Yep same here! Thanks once again- enjoy the CR-X
 
Taku just let me know what you would like in return and then you can have my trade on the 18th-

Sure thing man and I'm a JDM fan myself :)
 
In return, I will take the RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 and yeah I know FD3S is the chassis code of the 3rd gen RX-7 :) The car is awesome.
PS. How the hell do get all those nice JDM rides man! It's like me being in JDM Land :)
 
I have a '00 toms castrol supra. You still need it?
 
In return, I will take the RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 and yeah I know FD3S is the chassis code of the 3rd gen RX-7 :) The car is awesome.
PS. How the hell do get all those nice JDM rides man! It's like me being in JDM Land :)

??? Are you asking about my cars in real life, or did you mean in the world of GT5 ???
 
??? Are you asking about my cars in real life, or did you mean in the world of GT5 ???

For the GT5 part, the RX-7 and you're garage lol
 
Hey in ur schedule u seem to be open tomorrow as well. I sent the car, wanna do another one?
 
ill trade you my Mines EVOLUTION VI '00 for your Spoon CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '00 but i can only trade on the 18th if thats ok
 
Back