JDM-JUNKIE's FULL GARAGE 960+ CARS + WIN a car! I'm back n_n

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDM-JUNKIE
  • 206 comments
  • 12,607 views
R8 Race Car '01 for your Judd C60 '03 :)
 
I got the mercedas evolution II touringcar '92
Pm me
i_will_sur5_
 
I got the mercedas evolution II touringcar '92
Pm me
i_will_sur5_

Closed for now- will be back in business in about three hours 👍
 
Hey man, i couldn't help noticing your sales pitch on the marketplace! I read all the posts and it tells a story of people needing to send you 5 paints that you haven't got, keep in mind you don't document what paints you have so its almost false advertising if you get me. Why don't you just say that you will pick a poster at random and just give them a car lol. better for business and won't get flamed. Just my two cents :D
 
i have the following:
190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92
905 Race Car '92
R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
and the McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
ill trade for your V12 LMR, Rs200, C9, and your Subaru IMPREZA super touring car. i can start the trade tonight just pm me :D
 
Hey man, i couldn't help noticing your sales pitch on the marketplace! I read all the posts and it tells a story of people needing to send you 5 paints that you haven't got, keep in mind you don't document what paints you have so its almost false advertising if you get me. Why don't you just say that you will pick a poster at random and just give them a car lol. better for business and won't get flamed. Just my two cents :D

Hi, the paints are for a contest car- read the 1st post for the rules... I DON'T list the paints I have because thats the whole point if you knew what paints I have then the 1st person to enter would win every time... It's meant to be something fun and different not a sales pitch haha- Thank you for your input 👍 I tried my best to make it as clear as I could.
 
Open slots ready to trade now!
 
My CLK Touring Car '00 for your R92CP Race Car '92?
 
My CLK Touring Car '00 for your R92CP Race Car '92?

I normally don't trade with people from my main garage, but if you want I can trade after my re-set in about 7 hrs. You can send anytime before that-
 
sorry man i cant trade tell the 23th ,if we could do it then?
 
I normally don't trade with people from my main garage, but if you want I can trade after my re-set in about 7 hrs. You can send anytime before that-

Hey my trade just fell through for today i can trade today if thats cool?
 
I have a R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05

For your Pescarolo Courage C60- Peugot Race Car '03?

Add my PSNs: The_Dohnut and Mr_Dohnut
 
I have a R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05

For your Pescarolo Courage C60- Peugot Race Car '03?

Add my PSNs: The_Dohnut and Mr_Dohnut

Deal- you have slot 5
 
RS200 Rally Car '85
for the r8 lms.
can you trade now ?
 
RS200 Rally Car '85
for the r8 lms.
can you trade now ?

Sorry that slot is closed- I can trade the Judd C60 '03 or Rally Ticket right now though
 
Still have some open slots- Can trade now-
 
205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86 for 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy
Version) '08

Can trade now interested?
 
205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86 for 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy
Version) '08

Can trade now interested?

Sorry that slot is booked solid next few days... I can trade the Judd C60 '03 or a Rally Ticket right now-
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the trades you guys 👍
Burnout2C
sniperkillu
The_Dohnut

I still have open slots, whos next?
 
Ford GT '02 for Judd :Dxx teusday reset is the earliest :Dxx
 
Ok- I'll let you know Tuesday what slot you have.

i have absolutely no idea what you mean :Dxx someone told me... they're sending me th car tuesday reset.. i dont know what it means :Dxx can you explain :Dxx
 
i have absolutely no idea what you mean :Dxx someone told me... they're sending me th car tuesday reset.. i dont know what it means :Dxx can you explain :Dxx

Sure- no worries we agreed to a trade on tuesday my Judd C60 '03 for your Ford GT '02-
"slots" or backup accounts is just a way of keeping track of my trades. So I will let you know on Tuesady what account your car is coming from. 👍
 
I have the
205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86


I would like the
GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09

Can trade after reset
 
Back