JDM-JUNKIE's FULL GARAGE 960+ CARS + WIN a car! I'm back n_n

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDM-JUNKIE
  • 206 comments
  • 12,607 views
C60 '03 for my XJ-R 9 race car Monday 2/21/11 at reset.
 
Last edited:
I have the
205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86


I would like the
GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09

Can trade after reset

Sorry my thats in my main garage and it's closed- I'll contact you when it's open 👍
 
R89c or Dodge Viper Team Oreca
 
My Suzuki escudo for your courage C60
 
R89c or Dodge Viper Team Oreca

Deal you have the first empty slot after reset today- as per our PM we will work out the car when you get home-👍
 
My Suzuki escudo for your courage C60

Deal- you have slot one
As per our PM I will send 1st and I know you cannot send for a few days... I lost the Escudo and I just really want it back :dopey:
 
Pescarolo C60 hybride - judd race car ´05 for your Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03, friend request on PSN sent i will send as soon as you accept :)
 
Pescarolo C60 hybride - judd race car ´05 for your Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03, friend request on PSN sent i will send as soon as you accept :)

Done deal! Please send- and then add PSN usernamesix to receive your car
 
Last edited:
Deal- you have slot one
As per our PM I will send 1st and I know you cannot send for a few days... I lost the Escudo and I just really want it back :dopey:

Car was sent before reset today- 👍
 
The Subsailor in this thread AKA PSN id: GBSubSailer AKA PSN id: SUBSALLOR is a good guy 👍 be carefull of anyone else with a similar PSN id though... the guy here in this thread I can vouch for-
 
R89c or Dodge Viper Team Oreca

Ok per our PSN chat I'm taking the Dodge Viper Oreca #51- in two days but I sent you my Judd C60 '03 first just now-
 
heyy mate :Dx im trading my Ford GT '02 for your Judd... can you PM me when it is?? :Dxx my next available day for tht slot is 1/3 :// sorry :Dx
 
heyy mate :Dx im trading my Ford GT '02 for your Judd... can you PM me when it is?? :Dxx my next available day for tht slot is 1/3 :// sorry :Dx

PM sent-
 
I'll give you a full tuned Mclaren F1 , in chrome silver 360.1 miles. For the Lister Storm V12 Race car please pm BLASTO-MATIC if your interested
 
YAY! I'm sending you 5 random paints I've got more than 1 of as I can't be bothered to dupe... Aww, the rarer are probably 1 of a kinds so I will save. :)

WE have a WINNER! Congrats to matt129 who won the first contest!
Please post here the car of your choice from my main garage and I will send shortly- PM sent also 👍

Oh and for everyone else new rare car of the week added-
 
Last edited:
I see you have the zonda lm race car what do you want for it??
Edit I have the camaro lm and the Ford gt also
 
My Ferrari F10 for your C60?
 
I see you have the zonda lm race car what do you want for it??
Edit I have the camaro lm and the Ford gt also

Sorry I'm only offering the cars posted in this thread my main garage is closed as I state in the 1st post. I use it for stocking my other slots and for giving away contest cars. I rarely am able to trade from this garage- but I will let you know if something comes up 👍
 
My Ferrari F10 for your C60?

Hey, I got your PM mails- sorry I missed you a friend called and I steped out to grab some drinks- but, yeah we can do the trade tomorrow if you like.
 
I have

XJ220 LM Race Car
BMW McLaren race car '97

Would like the c60 and the Corvette if possible
 
I have

XJ220 LM Race Car
BMW McLaren race car '97

Would like the c60 and the Corvette if possible

Can you send both of them now I can?? PM sent

Per PM you have slot one- and we will trade one tonight and one tomorrow- 👍
 
Last edited:
YAY! Can I have the Audi R8 Race Car '01 please? :)
 
@ matt129- yeah you got it! Winning contest car is coming your way thanks for entering the contest!
 
Last edited:
Can you send both of them now I can?? PM sent

Per PM you have slot one- and we will trade one tonight and one tomorrow- 👍

I have

XJ220 LM Race Car
BMW McLaren race car '97

Would like the c60 and the Corvette if possible

1st trade is done 👍 please send the Mclaren when ready for trade two-
 
Alright... NSX-R Concept 01 for your Pescarolo... you tell me the date.

PSN ID: hvly_mdfd
 
Alright... NSX-R Concept 01 for your Pescarolo... you tell me the date.

PSN ID: hvly_mdfd

Car sent thanks again for the NSX!
 
Thank you so much man, I really appreciate it. :) (complimentary bump ;))
 
Back