Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / last update 14/12/2017)

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 930 comments
I have notice that your race car tunes work really good with me better than the other tuners that we got on this forum, there must be something in the way you set them up that suits my driving style. When you get a chance could you please tune up a Opera Performance S2000 '04 for the Expert race if and when you get the time thanks.

Thank you @fordlaser777 for your comments and your appreciation for the tunes:cheers: . I am delighted that it fits your driving style. In terms of Opera Performance S2000 I do not know when I could do . I will try to do that today or tomorrow. If I could not before next Friday. Thank you again my friend for your help and comments that help me a lot in advance :cheers:.

Thank you @fordlaser777 for your comments and your appreciation for the tunes:cheers: . I am delighted that it fits your driving style. In terms of Opera Performance S2000 I do not know when I could do . I will try to do that today or tomorrow. If I could not before next Friday. Thank you again my friend for your help and comments that help me a lot in advance :cheers:.
Don't hurry my friend, I have change my mine for the Expert race instead I want a tune for a small dry track tune on Sports Soft tyres and once again there is no hurry my friend 👍.

On your Opera Performance S2000 '04 you forgot to mention to add Window Weight Reduction and change the Power Limiter 92.8%, before I made these changes to your tune the gears did not match but all good now 👍. I took the car to test in the Beginners 600PP race and it won, very good tune Sir and it also beat these guy's as well :cheers:.
My Great Capture Screenshot 2016-05-21 11-22-56.png

On your Opera Performance S2000 '04 you forgot to mention to add Window Weight Reduction and change the Power Limiter 92.8%, before I made these changes to your tune the gears did not match but all good now 👍. I took the car to test in the Beginners 600PP race and it won, very good tune Sir and it also beat these guy's as well :cheers:. View attachment 548288

Thanks you my friend for your compliments and your satisfaction for this tune. It's a real pleasure to make this car for you. I'll add window weight reduction and power limiter. 👍 Thanks again my friend @fordlaser777 :cheers:

Hello fordlaser777
yes it is true that the dealer the car is 571 PP . I was not wrong. I wanted to make a low version and later I would more powerful versions . Thanks for your comment. :cheers:
I just saw your power limiter on your tune and my mistake I did not see it, it is time for me to get thicker glasses and I will test it tomorrow and I will let you know how the car goes 👍.

I just saw your power limiter on your tune and my mistake I did not see it, it is time for me to get thicker glasses and I will test it tomorrow and I will let you know how the car goes 👍.

glasses already at your age :lol::lol::lol:!!!!!! It's because you played too much then your eyes are tired !!!!! :lol: After a good night it will be better :lol::lol:

On your Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car I made it into a 500PP for the A-spec Expert race, the only change I made is did not change the oil and put the power limiter to 58.9 and change the final gear to 3.333 to suit the track, I won easy and I put it down to your very good Suspension :cheers:. View attachment 552670
I also use your Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car for the Beginners race with no changes to your very good tune :cheers:.

Hi fordlaser777
Thanks you my friend for your compliments and your satisfaction for there tunes.:cheers:.
I appreciate you coming.
I appreciate a lot from you all your comments
Thanks again my friend @fordlaser777 :cheers:

Last edited:
What are your modifications suspensions you made ? It might help me for the future. I thank you.:cheers:
I did not make any changes to your tune only the power limiter and no oil change for the Expert Race, I did changes to Racing Soft for that wet race though.

I did not make any changes to your tune only the power limiter and no oil change for the Expert Race, I did changes to Racing Soft for that wet race though.

:lol::lol: Sorry my friend
but my English is very poor and I did not understand that. Even translating with Google that did not mean that.:banghead: . Thanks again my friend @fordlaser777. :cheers:

News Tunes :

Peugeot RCZ '10 450 PP (SH)
Peugeot RCZ '10 450 PP (CS)

A first version low at these car :
Autobacs Garaiya '02 450 PP (SH)
Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12 550 PP (RH)

And this Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
500 PP (RS) with the help of my friend @fordlaser777 for his test in A-Spec Expert Level Rain Master Thanks again my friend @fordlaser777 :bowdown::cheers:
That Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car is bloody good on Racing Soft tyres for the Expert race, I put the final gear to 3.630 so the car can get to 6th gear a bit quicker for that track, I can not stop using this car because it is a joy to drive:):cheers:.

That Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car is bloody good on Racing Soft tyres for the Expert race, I put the final gear to 3.630 so the car can get to 6th gear a bit quicker for that track, I can not stop using this car because it is a joy to drive:):cheers:.

Hi @fordlaser777
Thank you very much my friend. It is a pleasure to see your joy and satisfaction for this car. From a good driver :bowdown:this is very fun.
Thanks again my friend :cheers:

News Tunes for : A-Spec Seasonnal Race
Update 16/06/16

Expert Level Non Race Car Challenge :
Infinity Coupe Concept '06 500 PP (CS)
KTM X-Bow Street '12 500 PP (CS)
Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package '12 500 PP (CS)
Light Car Company Rocket '07 500 PP (CS)
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08 500 PP (CS)
Pagani Zonda C12 '00 500 PP (CS)
Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07 500 PP (CS)
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '10 500 PP (CS)
Tommykaira ZZII '00 500 PP (CS)

A special thanks at my friend @fordlaser777 for his test in A-Spec Expert Non Race Car Challenge with the Light Car Company Rocket '07 :cheers:

A special thanks at my friend @davidt33 for his test in A-Spec Expert Non Race Car Challenge with the Pagani Zonda C12 '00 :cheers:

Last edited:
News Tunes for : A-Spec Seasonnal Race
Update 15/06/2016

Intermediate Level Non Race Car Challenge :
Audi S3 '02 500 PP (SH)
BMW M4 Coupé 500 PP (SH)
BMW M4 M Performance Edition 500 PP (SH)
Infinity Coupe Concept '06 500 PP (CS, SH)
KTM X-Bow Street '12 500 PP (SH)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 Chrome Line 500 PP (SH)
Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package '12 500 PP (CS)
Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package '12 500 PP (SH)
Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07 480 PP (SH)
Pagani Zonda C12 '00 500 PP (SH)
Pagani Zonda C12S '00 500 PP (SH)
Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 500 PP (SH)
Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07 500 PP (CS, SH)
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '10 500 PP (CS, SH)
Tommykaira ZZII '00 500 PP (SH)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back