Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / last update 14/12/2017)

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 930 comments
Hi my friend @fordlaser777

you know, I'm just looking to make cars for fun. I 'm not trying to be the best but just to have fun. After if drivers love my cars so much the better .For sure drivers see cars like this is fun.
Thanks again my friend @fordlaser777 :cheers:
With me I like to get the most out of a car is a fast and a good handling fast car, your cars that I use in your garage so far are fast to me. I have found that your suspension is the key here to me because your setups is suit my driving style, I can tune up a car but my main problem in tuning I am having is the suspension setup on the car everything else I am quite good at, that is why I like your cars and Shaunm80 cars.

Your tune is also at least 90% suitable for me. Loose but not over loose. (me - driving Ds3 manual gear). Some cars is good on handling but wheel spin spoil it. Eg: 500pp Mitsubishi Cyborg (CS/SH tires). or some muscle cars. Still searching the green spot of their LSD. I just don't like to use traction control or other driving aids. Keep up your 👍 tune. :gtpflag:
Ps: Tune 450pp or above. Reason: 1) 400pp won't show up their bad handling character. 2) Even Arcade mode doesn't have 400pp event. Just my 2 cents. :cheers:

Last edited:
Your tune is also at least 90% suitable for me. Loose but not over loose. (me - driving Ds3 manual gear). Some cars is good on handling but wheel spin spoil it. Eg: 500pp Mitsubishi Cyborg (CS/SH tires). or some muscle cars. Still searching the green spot of their LSD. I just don't like to use traction control or other driving aids. Keep up your 👍 tune. :gtpflag:
Ps: Tune 450pp or above. Reason: 1) 400pp won't show up their bad handling character. 2) Even Arcade mode doesn't have 400pp event. Just my 2 cents. :cheers:

Thanks you very much my friend @steve nfs for your comments and your appreciation. I will try to be at 100 % :lol::lol:. No just kidding . :lol::lol: But I'm already satisfied that my cars you agree to 90 %.
Me too I don't like use control traction that making it hard changes on some cars then I try to do my best.
Thanks again my friend @steve nfs .:cheers:

Adding to the list for Intermediate Level Non Race Car Challenge :
Infinity Coupe Concept '06 500 PP (SH)
1486725333983-1601542624.jpg

Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package '12 500 PP (SH, SM, SS)
1486725254433-1099369016.jpg

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

Last edited:
Tried one of your tunes today for the midfield seasonal.

Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '10

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/subaru-impreza-sedan-wrx-sti-10.5062/
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/subaru-impreza-sedan-wrx-sti-10.4731/

but can't remember which one of the 2 you have in your garage.

Only thing i did was soften the suspension,i don't like it this hard.
Just personal preferences ;).

edit:setted up also these tunes,but not driven it yet.
Autobacs Garaiya GT300 Base Model '08
Lexus IS F Touring Car '07
Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07

Latest Posts

Back