Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / last update 14/12/2017)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 930 comments
  • 147,569 views
It is good see some more members are liking your tunes :cheers:.

Hi my friend @fordlaser777

you know, I'm just looking to make cars for fun. I 'm not trying to be the best but just to have fun. After if drivers love my cars so much the better .For sure drivers see cars like this is fun.
Thanks again my friend @fordlaser777 :cheers:
 
Hi my friend @fordlaser777

you know, I'm just looking to make cars for fun. I 'm not trying to be the best but just to have fun. After if drivers love my cars so much the better .For sure drivers see cars like this is fun.
Thanks again my friend @fordlaser777 :cheers:
With me I like to get the most out of a car is a fast and a good handling fast car, your cars that I use in your garage so far are fast to me. I have found that your suspension is the key here to me because your setups is suit my driving style, I can tune up a car but my main problem in tuning I am having is the suspension setup on the car everything else I am quite good at, that is why I like your cars and Shaunm80 cars.
 
Thanks my friend @fordlaser777. :cheers:
I'll try to do my best for my cars suit you.
Thanks again my friend :cheers:
I will try some of cars now from your garage for the Expert Race, have you got a good one to try.
 
I will try some of cars now from your garage for the Expert Race, have you got a good one to try.
Thanks my friend but I think ,I don't have one other tune for this expert race.:( I will try to do that today.
 
Thanks my friend but I think ,I don't have one other tune for this expert race.:( I will try to do that today.
I will have a look at you list of cars now 👍.
 
Thanks my friend @fordlaser777 for your test and your satisfaction for this car. :cheers:. It's a real pleasure to read your satisfaction. :cheers:.Thanks again my friend.
You have just reduce the power and change tires?
 
Your tune is also at least 90% suitable for me. Loose but not over loose. (me - driving Ds3 manual gear). Some cars is good on handling but wheel spin spoil it. Eg: 500pp Mitsubishi Cyborg (CS/SH tires). or some muscle cars. Still searching the green spot of their LSD. I just don't like to use traction control or other driving aids. Keep up your 👍 tune. :gtpflag:
Ps: Tune 450pp or above. Reason: 1) 400pp won't show up their bad handling character. 2) Even Arcade mode doesn't have 400pp event. Just my 2 cents. :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Your tune is also at least 90% suitable for me. Loose but not over loose. (me - driving Ds3 manual gear). Some cars is good on handling but wheel spin spoil it. Eg: 500pp Mitsubishi Cyborg (CS/SH tires). or some muscle cars. Still searching the green spot of their LSD. I just don't like to use traction control or other driving aids. Keep up your 👍 tune. :gtpflag:
Ps: Tune 450pp or above. Reason: 1) 400pp won't show up their bad handling character. 2) Even Arcade mode doesn't have 400pp event. Just my 2 cents. :cheers:

Thanks you very much my friend @steve nfs for your comments and your appreciation. I will try to be at 100 % :lol::lol:. No just kidding . :lol::lol: But I'm already satisfied that my cars you agree to 90 %.
Me too I don't like use control traction that making it hard changes on some cars then I try to do my best.
Thanks again my friend @steve nfs .:cheers:
 
Just a suggestion. Is the Mazda RX500 '70 can lap 0:58.xx on Tsukuba TT event. ?
I don't know. I am not trying it for Tsukuba and I havn't it in my garage.
 
Adding to the list for Intermediate Level Non Race Car Challenge :
Infinity Coupe Concept '06 500 PP (SH)
1486725333983-1601542624.jpg


Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package '12 500 PP (SH, SM, SS)
1486725254433-1099369016.jpg


Good drive and enjoy :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Thanks my friend @steve nfs for your test and your comments for this car :bowdown::cheers:.
You have just changed the tires in Comfort soft?
Thanks again my friend @steve nfs :cheers:
 
your tunes seem to agree with my driving style,thank you
Thanks @useauget !!!! It's a real pleasure to read your satisfaction for there tunes. I hope that you will find your happiness! !!! Thanks again useauget! !!!!:cheers:
 
Just couldn't get gold, only silver. Maybe got a lot of fun driving this station wagon at the Circuit de Spa-Francochamp event. :lol: IMG_20160610_014728.jpg
 
Tried one of your tunes today for the midfield seasonal.

Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '10

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/subaru-impreza-sedan-wrx-sti-10.5062/
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/subaru-impreza-sedan-wrx-sti-10.4731/

but can't remember which one of the 2 you have in your garage.

Only thing i did was soften the suspension,i don't like it this hard.
Just personal preferences ;).

edit:setted up also these tunes,but not driven it yet.
Autobacs Garaiya GT300 Base Model '08
Lexus IS F Touring Car '07
Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07




 
Back