Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / last update 14/12/2017)

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 930 comments

Hi @svenhjs666

The second is just tuned in SH for a old seasonnal event.

The first Subaru is for the Expert Non Race Car Challenge in Spa-Francochamp and Intermediate Level Non Race Car Challenge in midfield.

please do not hesitate to tell me which are too hard suspensions

Thanks again @svenhjs666 for your test :cheers:.

Hi @svenhjs666

The second is just tuned in SH for a old seasonnal event.

The first Subaru is for the Expert Non Race Car Challenge in Spa-Francochamp and Intermediate Level Non Race Car Challenge in midfield.

please do not hesitate to tell me which are too hard suspensions

Thanks again @svenhjs666 for your test :cheers:.

Well i've checked it.
I've used the second tune.
Is good on brakes,that's something i like,
I need that because i'm braking late.
Like said before i've just made the suspension a little less hard.
Maybe you can experience it by yourself.
Pick out a race with your settings and after you've done it you could try out mine.
Then you find out what's the best for you,hard or soft suspensions.

my settings:
119 122
4,50 5,00
5 5
6 4
1 3
0,0 0,0
-0.05 0,00

Used it today for the 10 minute race @ Rome Circuit (one of my favorite (test)tracks).
Fastest lap was 1'15"543 with it.
most of my laps were around 1'16"6..-1'16"7..

I'm struggling on sharp turns with hard suspensions.
Can't turn the car well.
That's why i like them more loose.
Others (like you) prefer more hard setted springs.It depends on driving skills and maybe the mental aspect kicks in.
If you don't feel well,you try something to make it feel better,so you can ease your own mind.
@fordlaser777 is a better reference and a much better racer then me,if he likes your tunes,you're doing well.
Keep it up and i hope some other GT6 players will find and try your tunes.

Well i've checked it.
Pick out a race with your settings and after you've done it you could try out mine.

my settings:
119 122
4,50 5,00
5 5
6 4
1 3
0,0 0,0
-0.05 0,00

Used it today for the 10 minute race @ Rome Circuit (one of my favorite (test)tracks).

Can't turn the car well.
Others (like you) prefer more hard setted springs.It depends on driving skills and maybe the mental aspect kicks in.
If you don't feel well,you try something to make it feel better,so you can ease your own mind.
@fordlaser777 is a better reference and a much better racer then me,if he likes your tunes,you're doing well.

Hi @svenhjs666

I understand your expectations. If I understand you prefer softer suspensions. cars that I offer her my driving style. Though some drivers like what I propose better. @fordlaser777 seems to like and appreciate my tunes
Now as I have said many times and as warned me my friend @GhostRider65 my cars can not please everyone. And I make cars just for pleasure first not for glory . After if it pleases drivers better. If that does not please I think there is enough choice of tunes to find his pleasure.
I 'll try with your changes to see if it suits me . And know that my car will never be perfect for everyone .
I still have much to learn ( that's why there are two versions of this car).
I still hope that you will find your happiness in this garage.
Thank you for your tests and your comments

Thanks again @svenhjs666 :cheers:

Last edited:
Well i've checked it.

my settings:
119 122
4,50 5,00
5 5
6 4
1 3
0,0 0,0
-0.05 0,00

Can't turn the car well.
If you like I could try out that car your talking about without your settings and then after a few laps, I will try your settings on the car and see if its handles better but once a again it all depends on your driving style, I love the Rome Circuit and its one of my top track in GT6 :cheers:.

If you like I could try out that car your talking about without your settings and then after a few laps, I will try your settings on the car and see if its handles better but once a again it all depends on your driving style, I love the Rome Circuit and its one of my top track in GT6 :cheers:.

Hi my friend @fordlaser777

Of course you can try this car and you can tell me your impressions. Now it's an old version and I'm not sure she's at the top. That's why I made a second version. If I have to make a version for each conducting pilot I will not get out :lol::lol:
I'm waiting yours comments my friend.
Thanks again my friend @fordlaser777 :cheers:

Well i've checked it.

my settings:
119 122
4,50 5,00
5 5
6 4
1 3
0,0 0,0
-0.05 0,00

Can't turn the car well.

Hi @svenhjs666

I tried your version for this https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/subaru-impreza-sedan-wrx-sti-10.4731/.

First I use the DS3 and I make all my cars with traction 0, 1 ABS , non GSA .
I'm not a good driver but with my version I turn around of 1'17'500 . My best lap being 1'17'412 .
With your version I turn around of 1'18'200 . My best lap being 1'18'080 .
I notice one thing I do not like hard your side is the lack of grip on some corners . Therefore I am unable to accelerate early. But I think it's compared to my driving style.
For my driving style your version does not match me.
Thanks again @svenhjs666 for your suggestions and your test. :cheers:

I will hope you to find your happiness in this garage. :cheers:

Your tune is very good with me :cheers:, my fasters lap was 1:15.543 only ABS 1 everything else off at the Rome Circuit, I will try @svenhjs666 settings soon.
My Great Capture Screenshot 2016-06-13 19-33-40.png

Well,thanks for trying my settings out and for the feedback.
Like i said and @fordlaser777 confirms,it's all about your driving style.
I must agree that mine tune is more slippier then yours or the exeter tunes,but i don't like cars that turns like a tank.
Maybe if i keep trying your settings i'll get used to it,at this moment i'm preferring soft setting.
I think it's about finding a balance between your skills/driving style and the settings.
Maybe i should put more effort in adapting myself into the tune and learn how to drive it.
It could pay of in the end eventually.(maybe after a while i can go faster then with my edited settings)
Now i'm trying to adapt the tune to my driving preferences.
I'll try more of your tunes in future,don't worry about that.

Bonsoir.

Well,thanks for trying my settings out and for the feedback.
Like i said and @fordlaser777 confirms,it's all about your driving style.
I must agree that mine tune is more slippier then yours or the exeter tunes,but i don't like cars that turns like a tank.
Maybe if i keep trying your settings i'll get used to it,at this moment i'm preferring soft setting.
I think it's about finding a balance between your skills/driving style and the settings.
Maybe i should put more effort in adapting myself into the tune and learn how to drive it.
It could pay of in the end eventually.(maybe after a while i can go faster then with my edited settings)
Now i'm trying to adapt the tune to my driving preferences.
I'll try more of your tunes in future,don't worry about that.

Bonsoir.

Hi @svenhjs666

First of all I thank you for trying some of my cars. :cheers:.I hope you can still find your happiness .
I know I put no handling wrong and some stretches I lose time. But on other portions I earn .
I think you will find your style cars. If at this moment you are good in this style , keep . Do not strain yourself to want to change or you'll lose you.
Thanks again @svenhjs666 for your comments and your tests. :cheers:.

I just tried your Maserati Gran Turismo S '08 500PP SS tune on SH tyres it handles not to bad for the A-spec Intermediate Level race but the car does not like them because it was not tune for these SH tyres but the good thing I won with it thank you :cheers:.

Edit: I just tried this car in the Arcade Mode at the Mid-Field raceway, it has not a got lot of grip on SH tyres but it handles very good on SS 👍.

Last edited:
I just tried your Maserati Gran Turismo S '08 500PP SS tune on SH tyres it handles not to bad for the A-spec Intermediate Level race but the car does not like them because it was not tune for these SH tyres but the good thing I won with it thank you :cheers:.

Edit: I just tried this car in the Arcade Mode at the Mid-Field raceway, it has not a got lot of grip on SH tyres but it handles very good on SS 👍.

Hi my friend
Thanks very much for your test with this Maserati. It's a real pleasure to read your comments and your satisfaction for this car. :cheers:

I tried yesterday with the SH tires but I did not get to the settings. Yet I fought long hours :banghead: but it was impossible to get there. As you say it with SH lack of handling . There must be a solution but I do not know .
Thanks again my friend @fordlaser777 for your test. :cheers: :cheers:

I took this Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07 480 PP (SH) to the Intermediate race and I won easy but in the corners it is lagging grip with the tyres at the front of the car causes understeer, can you check this out with your DS3 because it feels different with my G29 wheel.

Thanks my friend for your comments:cheers:. Yes, you're right. Actually there is understeer . Trying to do with these settings:
110/110
7.94/17.56
4/4
4/4
2/2
1.2/0.8
-0.04/0.20

Thanks again my friend :cheers:

Thanks my friend for your comments:cheers:. Yes, you're right. Actually there is understeer . Trying to do with these settings:
110/110
7.94/17.56
4/4
4/4
2/2
1.2/0.8
-0.04/0.20

I will try them settings tomorrow, and I will let you know then 👍.

Well i've checked it.

my settings:
119 122
4,50 5,00
5 5
6 4
1 3
0,0 0,0
-0.05 0,00

Can't turn the car well.

Your tune is very good with me :cheers:, my fasters lap was 1:15.543 only ABS 1 everything else off at the Rome Circuit, I will try @svenhjs666 settings soon. View attachment 558138

Just noticed this,this is cool :cool:
@fordlaser777 :I'm using a DS3 controller,could it be that it makes difference in the way you're sensing the understeer?

Just noticed this,this is cool :cool:
@fordlaser777 :I'm using a DS3 controller,could it be that it makes difference in the way you're sensing the understeer?
Jeje410 have issues with your Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '10 settings and he mention this in his post, the lack of grip on some corners, which mean that you are getting understeer and he is using a DS3, with your settings using my wheel I had the same problem as Jej410 a lack of grip on some corners, and once again it all comes down to you driving style and the way you approach the corners.

Jeje410 have issues with your Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '10 settings and he mention this in his post, the lack of grip on some corners, which mean that you are getting understeer and he is using a DS3, with your settings using my wheel I had the same problem as Jej410 a lack of grip on some corners, and once again it all comes down to you driving style and the way you approach the corners.

I hope he understood that it was just a story of driving style even if you you use a steering wheel and me a DS3 .

110/110
7.94/17.56
4/4
4/4
2/2
1.2/0.8
-0.04/0.20

To your Post above this one I understand you 👍. Yesterday I tried your Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07 480 PP (SH) and I said that I had understeer issues, I went to the Intermediate race today with the original settings and it handles a lot different than yesterdays race because I notice yesterday race I had cloudy conditions and todays race I had a clear blue sky, I wonder if the tack conditions plays apart in the way the car handles ?. Your new suspension is very close to the other suspension but a little quicker I found.

Last edited:
To your Post above this one I understand you 👍. Yesterday I tried your Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07 480 PP (SH) and I said that I had understeer issues, I went to the Intermediate race today with the original settings and it handles a lot different than yesterdays race because I notice yesterday race I had cloudy conditions and todays race I had a clear blue sky, I wonder if the tack conditions plays apart in the way the car handles ?. Your new suspension is very close to the other suspension but a little quicker I found.

Thanks my friend @fordlaser777 for your test and your comments for this car :cheers:
Yes may be that the weather has an influence on the car's behavior . I will not be telling you because I have not tried it on wet roads . So for you it is the second version do you prefer?

Thanks my friend @fordlaser777 for your test and your comments for this car :cheers:
Yes may be that the weather has an influence on the car's behavior . I will not be telling you because I have not tried it on wet roads . So for you it is the second version do you prefer?

Not wet roads, on a cloudy day and a clear blue sky day, to your question I am going to go with the second version because it is a bit faster to me and it handles a touch better 👍.

Back