Jet Li in "Fearless"

  • Thread starter Thread starter s0nny80y
  • 9 comments
  • 698 views
Definately want to see this. The poster i got (free from my cinema) says its "Jet Li's last martial arts epic"!??

Its already available to buy on import (try CDwow). but they dont have Enlglish subs annoyingly. But i watch Tom Yum Goong (Ongbak 2) without subs & it was still absolutely brilliant.
 
I've seen it (import with english subtitles) and it's pretty good. Great fight scenes, a nice last Jet Li film.
 
The ads make it seem like Jet Li's version of "Street Fighter" or something along those lines. Those who have seen the import, please tell me it isn't so.

Right now I am expecting "Street Fighter" meets "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" and that just doesn't sound appealing.
 
It isn't :lol:

There seems to be a little wore work, but for the most part the film is realistic.
 
IT is the last of Jet Li's epic marital arts movies. After this he expects to act in more action films that require less martial arts.

I am absolutely looking forward to this movie. After "Hero" I am eager to see him in this one. "Hero" was a brilliant movie, and I enjoyed it many times.
 
I saw Fearless in cantonese with enlish subtitles. It is really a good movie. Great fightscene and good theme song.
 
Ryosuke_Gumna
I saw Fearless in cantonese with enlish subtitles.

Why would you want to see it any other way? Any foreign movie dubbed in English is rubbish, it totally ruins it.
 
I agree, dubbing just ruins a movie imo.
 
Back