Jetlag - 6 - French Fries

• Thread starter Zach
  • 67 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know that for Kimi to be 20 years old, Miki would have needed to impregnate someone at the age of 6. Sorry if this shoots down any plans.

You do know that for Kimi to be 20 years old, Miki would have needed to impregnate someone at the age of 6. Sorry if this shoots down any plans.

Did you see the author's note at the bottom?

Author's Note
I recently found out that by the end of Hashiriya Volume 4, Miki is 26. And the date for the last chapter was in 2012. So well, just think of it as part of your imagination or this was far in the future. :)

I like your style, especially the racing parts, but I do think the word 'soon' is somewhat overused. You might want to think about changing it up a little.
Anyway, keep up the good work 👍

I like your style, especially the racing parts, but I do think the word 'soon' is somewhat overused. You might want to think about changing it up a little.
Anyway, keep up the good work 👍

Oh yeah, pretty much agree... thanks. I'll improve on that.

Sigh...

Maybe it's just me but I think i'm not cut out for such stuff. I prefer to be on the other side (aka the audience) instead on this side (aka the authors).

Sigh...

Maybe it's just me but I think i'm not cut out for such stuff. I prefer to be on the other side (aka the audience) instead on this side (aka the authors).

We have to get a schedule or something set up so we know who's up when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back