Jet's Speedzone Gallery *Updated: TGC Cars, MR Drift Photoshoot, Superbird Stocker

• Thread starter Jetboy.
  • 145 comments
this one caught my attention right away! awesomely exciting angle and very cool car choice. good update. the monaro in the added-a-few-missing-pics update is good too. glad you caught that :)

lmracer
this one caught my attention right away! awesomely exciting angle and very cool car choice. good update. the monaro in the added-a-few-missing-pics update is good too. glad you caught that :)

pzygho_freak
Those pictures are amazing!

I was impressed at how those images were taken. It's got craze. :drool:

Come and sheck out my gallery when you have time.
Wow, glad you guys loved them!! :D:tup:

I like the idea of your Buick Special using Chevelle wheels! Very Classy! I might have to put those on mine!

Jim Prower
I like the idea of your Buick Special using Chevelle wheels! Very Classy! I might have to put those on mine!
It's amazing how well those rims look great on almost any muscle car. Very versitile. Magnum 500's are teh shizot. :lol:👍

Do your tires perform as well as the rest of your car? :sly:

HowWellDoYourTiresPerform1.jpg

HowWellDoYourTiresPerform2.jpg

Tribute to a Legend​
TributeToALegend.jpg

Slide the M3​
Wide-Angle.jpg

Cheers,
Jetboy

Last edited:
ha, i like the car magazine tire ad. thats clever. did you think of that while you were apexing? :P the audi pic is very nice. always important to pay homage to your idol. and i do have to say... that is one bodaciuos drift. its real classy when you can slide a huuuge radius like that :sly:

lmracer
ha, i like the car magazine tire ad. thats clever. did you think of that while you were apexing? :P the audi pic is very nice. always important to pay homage to your idol. and i do have to say... that is one bodaciuos drift. its real classy when you can slide a huuuge radius like that :sly:
I created the pic in the idea that I had...turned out suprisingly close to what I had in mind. :D

And the M3 was actually stock. All of 344 hp on S2's. :sly:👍

lmracer

I 3th that,, Drift pic looks amazing:)

Sorry if I have not popped in for a while, but well i,ve been busy with my gallery.

Anyway I,m liking the angle of the R8, oh and can you please drop my gallery sometime. And also keep up the good work.

dahze_dichriste
Evo! Great pictures, and I second lmracer's comment on the drift. Great shot.

-Dahze
De@tthwi§ho0
3th that,, Drift pic looks amazing:)
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Sorry if I have not popped in for a while, but well i,ve been busy with my gallery.

Anyway I,m liking the angle of the R8, oh and can you please drop my gallery sometime. And also keep up the good work.

Thank you all, gentlemen. :) And I have a little present here for you. :lol:
IMG0152.jpg

IMG0153.jpg

As of late, I've been trying to take much less shots and concentrate on making the select few more interesting. I hope I have succeeded. :)

Last edited:
cool idea with the close angle pics. the vette pic does look good. you should try hosting them in 800x600. they would be easier to look at and the jaggies wouldnt be as bad.

Thank you both, lmracer and dahze. :cheers:

I was going to put them up as large pics, but I'm not sure how exactly to do that. Any tips are welcome.

i really like the audi pic, and the driftin beamer, they are cool. The close up of the delorean and the vette show a little too much pixelation

Itallian Avant Garde
IMG0156.jpg

IMG0157.jpg

Oh, and, what the? (Notice the Japanese names for the Itallian car.. :confused: )
IMG0155.jpg

Last edited:
Hey! I like the Zonda pics, especially the first third, and last. You don't see too many pics like that around here, good stuff! 👍 Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

magburner
Hey! I like the Zonda pics, especially the first third, and last. You don't see too many pics like that around here, good stuff! 👍 Keep 'em coming! :dopey:
Well, thank you mate! :cheers:

Hi there mate, thanks for checking my gallery. As far as I see, U have made a great progress since U posted the 1st pics. Nice updates, that Zonda set is looking real good. Bring more mate, looking forward to see more from U!

NTX1982
Hi there mate, thanks for checking my gallery. As far as I see, U have made a great progress since U posted the 1st pics. Nice updates, that Zonda set is looking real good. Bring more mate, looking forward to see more from U!
And thank you for checking mine! I'll have some more in soon....maybe tomorrow or later in the week. ;)

Little Panda
LittlePanda.jpg

European GT Series
IMG0159.jpg

IMG0160.jpg

IMG0161.jpg

Two For The Home Crowd
Long-nosedPatriot1.jpg

Long-nosedPatriot2.jpg

Cheers
Jetboy

Last edited:
IMG0187.jpg

Single update. I felt the rims added a period touch to it. ;) Please share what you think. :cheers:

Cheers,
Jetboy

I like it, the car looks cool on those rims and the location suits it well. The only small thing I can see wrong is that the left side of the car almost runs off the side of the photo. It's something you should think about when taking the photos and it will come naturally with practice, so keep at it! 👍

Back