Jet's Speedzone Gallery *Updated: TGC Cars, MR Drift Photoshoot, Superbird Stocker

• Thread starter Jetboy.
  • 145 comments
I like both cuda shots, too bad the tire goes over the fender (blame PD)
for the yellowbird, I agree everything that moglet mention 👍

Thank you both for the constructive criticism! I normaly center shots well, but I think I got lazy with this one.:indiff: I'll have another batch in when I can.

Cheers,
Jetboy

'Cuda shots are great. You really caught the realism of musclecar power. :)

The Yellowbird, forgiving the runaway left-hand side, is spot on with the colours and choice of background settings. 👍

I'm new to photomode but feel free to check my gallery and leave your comments. I'm always looking to improve.

pretty nice gallery here, with crazy photos and action on most of them. the last 'cuda pic is pretty insane with that burnout too! the yellow ruf is so clean. awesome gallery man!

I felt it was about time I took some of the rust off my shutter and got snappin again. ;) This is my very first attempt at pohotshopping anything, so grade her hard and send some tips!
TunercarPoliceChase2.jpg

Cheers,
Jetboy

I felt it was about time I took some of the rust off my shutter and got snappin again. ;) This is my very first attempt at pohotshopping anything, so grade her hard and send some tips!
TunercarPoliceChase2.jpg

Cheers,
Jetboy

It would be a little hard for that shot, but removing the watermark will help.

Hey there Jetboy! I remember you, good you are back aswell!
2nd shot looks good, great angle!
Not really a fan of that color on the Del Sol but hey. :)

You should try and crop out the watermark btw :)

Nice pics Jetboy.

Come take a look at my gallery: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=115539
I'll take a browse man, thanks. :)👍
Lookin good man! You on AIM anymore?
New computer, haven't really bothered yet.. I'll look into it :lol: Got some more on the way. ;)
Hey there Jetboy! I remember you, good you are back aswell!
2nd shot looks good, great angle!
Not really a fan of that color on the Del Sol but hey. :)

You should try and crop out the watermark btw :)
Good to see an old acquaintance! Thanks for the comment. The explanation on the colour is that my friend has one nearly identical to the car pictured, so it was kinda a tribute shot. He loved it haha. As far as photoshop is concerned.. Dunno yet if I'm going to bother with it. There isn't a program on here yet for it and I'd rather devote the space for other things :lol:.

Cheers.
Jetboy

P.S. Placing pics in here either later tonight or tomorrow depending on my window for time.

I like the last shot in post 98.
TVR! Another long time and no see haha. Good to see you lurking about and thanks for the pleasantry!

Old Photo, finally hosted. Spot the fact it's a glitch? Cookie to whoever guesses where it was taken. ;)
IMG0000.jpg

New Photo
IMG0001.jpg

This Manaro is quite simply one of my favourite cars to drive and drift. It's completely stock and has been as long as I've had it. It's bested a pile of enduro races that it shouldn't have and has something over 1000 miles on it. I hope the real ones are this much fun to drive. 👍

Cheers,
Jetboy

TVR! Another long time and no see haha. Good to see you lurking about and thanks for the pleasantry!

Old Photo, finally hosted. Spot the fact it's a glitch? Cookie to whoever guesses where it was taken. ;)
IMG0000.jpg

On of High speed ring's pits?

Nope, good guess however. Oh, and as long as no one protests I may re-release a few older photos since they're showing only as red X's.

Cheers,
Jetboy

Last edited:
Minoltaman pulls off the correct answer with Seattle. :cheers: and +1. Classic through the wall glitch, go behind the hills where you won't be drawn throgh the track surface and drive by the infield taking special care not getting sucked through the tighter corners or pit road. I thought the pic turned out well but if I were to do it again I'd sit parallel as oppossed to perpindicular. Driving throgh the pitstalls was a treat however. :lol:

As a further note, later today I'll start re-releasing some of my older photos a few at a clip, along with some new ones.

Cheers,
Jetboy

Awesome shots from you, Jetboy. 👍 Really liking your shots, taken at some good angles. They would look even better with some editing! :)

New update. :D

IMG0002.jpg

IMG0004.jpg

Meanwhile: This gallery is going to get completely reorganized. All of the pictures are going to be rehosted and the first post will be a directory to all te rest. It's a mess in here and best I get with the times, eh?

Cheers,
Jetboy

Last edited:
Not bad. But you've zoomed in too much in the first picture. The second picture is better, but still not that attractive because of lacking more brightness/ contrast, some minor adjustments and a better angle. Nonetheless, I hope you'll keep up this pace and post some new pictures as soon as possible! 👍

Not bad. But you've zoomed in too much in the first picture. The second picture is better, but still not that attractive because of lacking more brightness/ contrast, some minor adjustments and a better angle. Nonetheless, I hope you'll keep up this pace and post some new pictures as soon as possible! 👍
Yes, I noticed that also with the Crossfire. The problem wasn't there before? Thanks for the comment, however. :)

Cheers,
Jetboy

Back