Jet's Speedzone Gallery *Updated: TGC Cars, MR Drift Photoshoot, Superbird Stocker

• Thread starter Jetboy.
  • 145 comments
Meant for competition, hoping to slide it in. :nervous:

"Blackbird"

First stab at anything serious. 👍

Also,
IMG0005-1.jpg

Cheers,
Jetboy

Loving the Carlton. That's a car you don't really see to much of. It's like a British GNX. A full-size family car with a Turbo-Charged Six Cylinder and it was only available in one color. I'm also diggin' the white Tiburon on the previous page. I'll definitely be watching this thread. Keep up the good work! 👍

This Lotus Carlton looks a LOT, i said, A LOT like the "Omega", an brazilian car from Chevrolet.
and it's really cool, i have one on my garage ^__^

sorry about the bad english. xD

This Lotus Carlton looks a LOT, i said, A LOT like the "Omega", an brazilian car from Chevrolet.
and it's really cool, i have one on my garage ^__^

sorry about the bad english. xD

I believe that the Carlton was also called the Lotus Omega (Based off a Opel Omega) in some countries. Probably the same thing only they just call badge it as a Chevrolet over there in Brazil.

Thanks to both. :D Those, unfortunately, are the full-sizes. 👎 I thought I made two copies but no. :(

Cheers,
Jetboy

Thanks, ;). It's actually based off my friends Eclipse GS-T, which is white and sits on steelies. Pity I couldn't slap on his Skunk2 Racing sticker above the exhaust.

I agree, it's a shame the could never depict the Camaro correctly in any games with it's black top just like that. I don't know what it is about a black top like that, it just looks great. SVX, Corvette, Camaro, Eclipse...Uhh I'm sure there are more...

i like that second shot from post 135. forgot what car it is though. saw something like it last night too! that red superbird looks good against the green grass too. just a bit out of focus, but yeah the idea is pretty good i'd say.

Latest Posts

Back